MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

RustyDog

Reaction score
But this is coming from someone who still begs for some company to make Seinfeld action figures.
Oh my God! that'd be so so so Awesome! I can just picture a Jerry puffy shirt variant!:insatiable:

Foodie

Reaction score
Middle case top shelf.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii284/matleo/fragglecase.jpg

and if you look real close you can make out some specific characters

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii284/matleo/fragglebusts.jpg

hope this helps.

--Matt
Good Lord you guys have good... abilities in making out small images. I see them though. COOOOOOOL!

They're not all busts are they? Gobo & Wembley, ( well the blobs that look like Gobo & Wembley to me ) appear to have legs. What if in some cultures it was common to do reverse busts? Wouldn't that be fun? Statues from the hips down. :smirk: :excited: :coy:

matleo

Reaction score
Good Lord you guys have good... abilities in making out small images. I see them though. COOOOOOOL!

They're not all busts are they? Gobo & Wembley, ( well the blobs that look like Gobo & Wembley to me ) appear to have legs. What if in some cultures it was common to do reverse busts? Wouldn't that be fun? Statues from the hips down. :smirk: :excited: :coy:
only the larger guys are bust-like. The doozerd and the fraggles are both full figured.

and the reason I can make those images out so well is cause I saw them last week. But I think even still in that pic you can make out marjory and Pa pretty.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
only the larger guys are bust-like. The doozerd and the fraggles are both full figured.

and the reason I can make those images out so well is cause I saw them last week. But I think even still in that pic you can make out marjory and Pa pretty.
Did you notice the scale between the doozers and the fraggles. Also, even being that they are heads, how do the busts seem to compare in ratio to the Fraggles and one another? :coy:

It is very cool you got to see these up close! :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
*Mission Impossable theme starts playing* *puts on Catwoman outfit* *scales toy fair* *crashes in window* *takes pictures of Fraggle Rock toys* *gets caught for using flash* *gets locked in jail*

Sigh...:frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Mission Impossable theme starts playing* *puts on Catwoman outfit* *scales toy fair* *crashes in window* *takes pictures of Fraggle Rock toys* *gets caught for using flash* *gets locked in jail*

Sigh...:frown:
WE MUST LIBERATE HER! *busts through jail cell wall* ...Umm... this isn't Redsonga's cell... is it? *realizes he's in the guard break room* Umm... I... brought more doughnuts?

*gets locked in jail with Redsonga*

Redsonga

Reaction score
WE MUST LIBERATE HER! *busts through jail cell wall* ...Umm... this isn't Redsonga's cell... is it? *realizes he's in the guard break room* Umm... I... brought more doughnuts?

*gets locked in jail with Redsonga*
*lol* We need a new plan :stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
*Makes a cake and hides a shovel in it* *sends it to Redsonga and Prawns Cell*

Laszlo

Reaction score
Let me say MINDstyle is a great company and I look very forward for their new products. Their new Gelflings Statue is great btw!