Michael Jackson

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I only have heard thriller, and I saw the really cool music video

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
There's a difference between looking scary and being scary.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Billie Jean is first for me, followed extremely closey by Thriller.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Personally I think Thriller is over rated... but the video is freakin' amazing. :big_grin:

Otherwise, I gotta' say "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Man In The Mirror", "Do You Remember" and "Black or White."

I won't go on the defense and claim Mikey's innocent, but it does sadden me that he's getting the press he's gotten. He's just so... talented, and it really sucks to see his legacy become what it has. I was a HUGE Michael fan back in the 80's, I even still own the game "Moonwalker"!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
It truly is sad about what's happened to him. Does anyone else here like Speed Demon? I really like the music video because I'm a huge fan of
clay-mation. I also like Leave Me Alone.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Personally I think Thriller is over rated... but the video is freakin' amazing. :big_grin:

Otherwise, I gotta' say "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Man In The Mirror", "Do You Remember" and "Black or White."

I won't go on the defense and claim Mikey's innocent, but it does sadden me that he's getting the press he's gotten. He's just so... talented, and it really sucks to see his legacy become what it has. I was a HUGE Michael fan back in the 80's, I even still own the game "Moonwalker"!
That's the thing, nobody really knows, so you can't really say anything about him as fact one way or the other no matter what your opinion of him might be.

The line between whats reality and fiction is so blurred that who knows jack squat diddly. By the way, I have that game too.

personally, I could care less what is being reported about him, not because I'm a fan or have his back or anything, It's because I have no way of telling if it's true, so I pretty much have simply stopped caring. All I know is that I think his music is totaly awesome.