MIA: Bear in the Big Blue House

Collgoff

Reaction score
Hey did you know one of the performers in Bear in the big blue house is in the muppets?

One of the puppeteers is the person name Peter the one who played Tutter the mouse is the performer who dose Walter in the movie.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
One of the puppeteers is the person name Peter the one who played Tutter the mouse is the performer who dose Walter in the movie.
I knoooooow~! He's is one of the reasons why I wanted to see the movie. :big_grin: Tyler Bunch (Treelo, Pop, Doc Hogg) was in there too. ^^

beaker

Reaction score
Bear was the best show Disney morning for little kids ever had. And I speak totally objectively of course:smile: Why they think braindead un-rendered ugly "cgi" cartoons and utter garbage would appeal to toddlers more than Bear(which parents and kids LOVED in the late 90's and early 2000's) is beyond me. Very sad a whole generation of kids is missing out completely. There has to be a main single reason why there's no more Bear

Ranky64

Reaction score
I think either Bear and his friends should get a revival show as either a family show on Disney Junior or something a bit more comedic like The Muppet Show on Disney XD/ABC Family and then get a movie.