MGM Studios Muppets

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
So are there now 3 Disney theme parks in the US?
Kinda sorta....Disney's California Adventure is right next to Disneyland, but it's treated as a separate park (read: additional admission)....similar to how Epcot and Animal Kingdom are "separate" parks but still in the Walt Disney World Resort complex.

:cool:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
ZootandDingo said:
Kinda sorta....Disney's California Adventure is right next to Disneyland, but it's treated as a separate park (read: additional admission)....similar to how Epcot and Animal Kingdom are "separate" parks but still in the Walt Disney World Resort complex.

:cool:
Oh, I see now! Is the MGM studios park im the same place as Disneyworld and epcot centre etc and separate admission fees!

Sweetums74

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Oh, I see now! Is the MGM studios park im the same place as Disneyworld and epcot centre etc and separate admission fees!
drspy00,
Take a look at waltdisneyworld.com-- heck, you could even order a free video for a complete overview of Walt Disney World.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sweetums74 said:
drspy00,
Take a look at waltdisneyworld.com-- heck, you could even order a free video for a complete overview of Walt Disney World.
Thanks for your help! I dont know if it would be a free video to Australia but its worth a try! :smile: