MGM Studios fountain makeover??

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Oh...wait...this is at Disney WORLD...not DisneyLAND.

In that case, I am unashamed to admit my selfishness, but I am SO glad they're not doing anything to the fountain over here in California! :halo:

I was just at California Adventure. What fountain are you referring to????

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Yeah, sadly they're getting rid of your whole attraction! :eek:
Whaddaya mean they're getting rid of the attraction??? I was there last year in March and then just last month and they have actually made improvements it. Something I missed somewhere?? :confused:

BradFraggle

Reaction score
A friend of mine was at WDW a few years ago and said that similar things were up around the fountain (I don't know if they were exactly the same or not -- I could ask him). I think it might just be drained, cleaned and/or repaired from time to time (and they put up the walls to close it off). I wouldn't panic about the attraction leaving Florida ... or at least not yet anyways.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MuppetCrazy said:
Whaddaya mean they're getting rid of the attraction??? I was there last year in March and then just last month and they have actually made improvements it. Something I missed somewhere?? :confused:
Check this out... :frown:

KermiClown

Reaction score
Muppet Vision Fountain A-OK!

I just visited Disney / MGM and everyone can relax: the Muppet fountain is still there and looks shiny and wonderful!

Also saw a couple of new items in the Muppet Stuff shop: a Muppet alarm clock and a picture holder with the Miss Piggy Statue of Liberty figure from the fountain surrounded by Kermit, Animal, Bunsen and Beaker.

MWoO

Reaction score
Howl ong ago? Did they make any chages to the fountain? I was kind of hoping for something new. The fountain is nice and all, but it's been there for quite a while. I'd like to see some updates to the outside of the attraction too. Maybe muppets hanging off the building, animal popping out of a swear. I wish they'd add more muppet to that end of the park.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Wow, I wonder if they have that kind of awesome merchandise at DCA. Because nothing makes my day more than blowing my cash on Muppet merchandise.