Mexican Muppet Show DVDs

DMHFan

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone know that in Mexico, Tycoon Home Video distributed DVDs of The Muppet Show that had 3 episodes each? Here's proof:

From what I've seen, these feature the Argentinean re-dub.
By the way, does the disc pictured above seem familiar?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone know that in Mexico, Tycoon Home Video distributed DVDs of The Muppet Show that had 3 episodes each? Here's proof:

From what I've seen, these feature the Argentinean re-dub.
By the way, does the disc pictured above seem familiar?
Hmmmm. Volume 2 of the TimeLIfe set (which I may need to repurchase in DVD form since my VCR recently broke, but that's another story.). Only no TimeLife references there. Interesting.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
It's not from Mexico, it's from Portugal. The label also released "Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree" in the early 2000's. "Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree" DVD didn't have an English audio track - only Spanish, so I would imagine this Muppet Show DVD will not have a English language as well.

Where did the image come from?

DMHFan

Reaction score
It's not from Mexico, it's from Portugal. The label also released "Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree" in the early 2000's. "Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree" DVD didn't have an English audio track - only Spanish, so I would imagine this Muppet Show DVD will not have a English language as well.

Where did the image come from?
It came from a Facebook post. And I thought Tycoon Home Video was from Mexico, and that Portugal speaks Portuguese, not Spanish, but Mexico does.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
It came from a Facebook post. And I thought Tycoon Home Video was from Mexico, and that Portugal speaks Portuguese, not Spanish, but Mexico does.
The cover states Espanol for some reason:confused: But you're right about the language, the special is Portuguese dubbed.

DMHFan

Reaction score
The cover states Espanol for some reason:confused: But you're right about the language, the special is Portuguese dubbed.
How do you know it's Portuguese? Got any evidence or proof?