Merry Christmas to All

Pork

Reaction score
Oooh, I forgot to post what I was given...I shall do that now.

- Really awesome puzzle ring...like 8 rings in one that all link together, it's GREAT.
- Muppets Christmas Carol on DVD
- An Agatha Christie book - Cards on the Table
- A tub of lego...SO AWESOME.
- A Muse CD - Absolution
- A really awesome dress
- other clothes that are also rather awesome
- a Tetris Puzzle Cube
- Pac Man earings!
- Some perfume...nice and fragrant.
- a bit o spending money
- and Candy Candy Candy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
You got it because Rubiks Cubes are Completely awesome and everybody should own one! at LEAST one.
Or because you are a budding mathmatician genious and can rubix it up in a matter of moments!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey MC buddies :smile: i hope everybody had a VERY merry christmas and "Winter Barry" lol :smile: heres what I got....

a WALL*E jelly like light

HSM (High School Musical) puzzle

6 pack of Corona, haha :smile:

HSM 2009 calender

$150 cash (I think Im gunna buy a Muppet Whatnot puppet with that online)

a Mickey Mouse tie

the NEW Muppet Pepe book: Its hard out here for a Shrimp

a cool looking "Nightmare before Christmas" clock from Hot Topic

a Walt Disney Treasure DVD : The Mickey Mouse Club presents Annette

some HSM real 3D poster its called

and an AXE and Adidas gift sets..so I can smell great like I always do

and some candy, and my best friend becky gave me 2 christmas pics of her baby girl.aww!

Davina

Reaction score
no, not much fun.. however. a real live actual plumber is headed my way this morning, so hopefully all things will be taken care of soon...
and we had sort of had Christmas at Thanksgiving this year when my step daughters came up (they were supposed to come for Christmas this year, but we switched so they could come before their dad left on deployment) which turned out to be a good thing what with all the problem flights.. they never would have gotten here. (alaska doesn't have many options to work around)
if I can remember some of what I got then..
uhm.. some cool nifty kitchen thermometers
back and neck massage thing
then newer Dark Shadows series on DVD

that was about it for the day.. we usually cheat most years and don't do presents til later.. (that way we can focus more on the spiritual meaning of Christmas... and catch all the really big after Christmas/new years sales....) just one or two things for Christmas eve/day and then all the rest later.. unless the kids are here, then we have to work with their schedule.. and who wants to get all the cool toys and such and then not be able to play with them cuz they have to leave the next day.. so the years we have them with us we're more "traditional" at least for their gifts

the hope this year is that we'll be able to get at least one whatnot puppet for us as well (more would be better..) but am now waiting to see how much the plumbing issue is gonna eat out of the budget.. they may have to get postponed again..

Erine81981

Reaction score
ok, i might be a bit late, but I have an excuse... for an early present i got a flooded basement.. *sigh* stupid septic system came down with an ice blockage on the 24th, so i've spent most of the last 2 days mopping and cleaning up... (cuz, where ya gonna find a plumber on Christmas eve...*sigh*) Hope everyone else had a much, uhm, less eventful.. day! (and hopefully i can track down a plumber tomorrow...)
Sorry to hear about this. Hope everything is up and running again and that you had a wonderful Christmas even tho what happened. Happy New Years too!

Davina

Reaction score
yup, plumbers have come this morning and fixed everything all back up. Yay!
just have to make sure nothing else goes wrong now :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Three cheers for Plumers! And plums! And Christmas Plum Pudding...mmm...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Got Muppet show season 3 today and having a ball watching it!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm not a countryman, or an american. But I AM of dubious European decent! So, thank you Beau and Merry Christmas back to you too!