Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Welp, I gots me:
--a ThunderCats steerin' wheel cover
:smile:
:eek: I am now officially jealous....Where do you FIND that kinda thing, anyway???

Christmas was very much LOTR-themed this year...Specially for me, since the only thing I asked for was this nifty edition of LOTR in the pretty red leather book w/a box, and LOTR Trivial Pursuit! We haven't played it yet, since my sis got LOTR Monopoly, my lil' bro got LOTR chess, & me older bro got LOTR Risk, Trilogy edition. (Good Lord!!! We're OBSESSIVE!!!)
I also got a couple of cute shirts, a watch that I can clip onto my purse, a wallet with a pic of Audrey Hepburn from Roman Holiday on it, ( :big_grin: ), Great Muppet Caper on VHS from my lil' bro, (it was so SWEET of him to remember it's my favorite), Charade on DVD, a pair of Eeyore pajama pants, and, one my FAVORITE things, an action figure set from Charlie Brown's Christmas from my brother! The one w/Charlie, Brown, Sall, Linus & the pathetic/revived Christmas tree!!! I was SOOOO happy!!! :big_grin:
I sang at midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, and I had gotten myself really stressed out a/b the whole thing, so I ended up being kinda glad it was over! I hear we sang beautifully, though, and we got to do one my fave Christmas songs: What Child is this, so I was happy! (Our three-part hramony on O Holy Night, however, did not go so well!)
All in all, it was a FANTASTIC Christmas Eve & Day. I wish you all, once a vey Merry Christmas, and many blessings in the new year! :big_grin:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Obligatory list of stuff I got!
  • Family Guy season one on DVD
  • Al Franken's Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them
  • Cranium (as in the game, I didn't get a decapitated head)
  • 20 bucks
  • The Sims: Makin' Magic
  • Some other stuff
And I'm gettin' a new computer. :flirt:

beaker

Reaction score
I didnt really get anything...but my mom made me veggie pizza and blueberry pancakes, and I watched Fraggle Rock, Elmopalooza, Blue House, Muppets Take Manhattan and my all time fave Muppet Family Xmas with my mom and bird. A quiet yet good yule tide day!

So yeah, no presents or a significant other to spend time with, but its all good.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
yesterday was christmas?...it seriously did not feel like it...(there's a story behind this)....

i felt like it was just another day of the year for me anyway. there wasn't anything special about it at all.....guess i'm to old for it..

ryan

frogturtle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
The Christmas Conectiong (ie. Rainbow conection) by Beauregard
Why are there so many songs about christmas?
And why should we all really care?
Christmas is when Christ came,
To take all of our blame,
But what's on the other side?
When he grew up he still lived here,
wiped away every tear, and even rose up when he died
I hope someday you find it, the Christmas conection,
With Jesus, the Father and you....
I like your song. It's good.
Valerie

LadyCamilla

Reaction score
Well, I can honestly say aside from losing my job 2 weeks before Christmas, this was the BEST Christmas I have had in a long time! We all seemed to actually be in the mood to celebrate this year!!!

We all made out like bandits in the present department too!! :excited:

I got tons of DVDs - count them - 10 DVDs!!!
-Edward Scissorhands
-Benny and Joon
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-X2-Xmen United
-The Rat Pack (an A&E Special on 2 DVDs)
-Labyrinth (WOOOOHOOOOO) :flirt:
-The Cell
-Mary Poppins
-Seabiscuit (it also came with the book)
-Nightmare Before Christmas

I also got a lot of scrapbooking stuff
The Disney Films book by Leonard Maltin
Trivial Pursuit DVD game
Norah Jones CD
No Doubt Greatest Hits CD
A backpack to carry my camera and lenses
Goofy slippers (Goofy as in the Disney character)

See, I told you I made out like a bandit!! :wink:
So did my DH and mom! :cool:
Luckily I had finished Christmas shopping before I lost my job!! :smirk:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
:eek: I am now officially jealous....Where do you FIND that kinda thing, anyway???
re: the ThunderCats steerin' wheel cover---Manda, I dunno, my sister got it somewhere! I'll have to ask her sometime.

And OMG LadyCamila, HOW COOL was yer stash?! 10 DVDs?!?! :eek:

I SOOOOOO need to get into yer fam'ly!

Really!

I do!

:big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
My bro's a Thundercats, (well, 80's nostalgia), obsessive, so I'd LOVE to be able to get that for him....
I got ANOTHER "present" I didn't expect, today...The boquet at my friend Becky's wedding!!!! See, after being dragged to the boquet toss by my friend Mary, I did my best to stand AS FAR AWAY from Becky as possible. I was standing next to one of the bridesmaids, and when Becky threw the boquet, it practically fell into my hands! The bridesmaid, (ANOTHER Mary), had been reaching for it, and since *I* certainly didn't want it, I tossed the boquet to her like we were playing "hot potato"!!!! It was absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!! :big_grin:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I wasn't able to get online at all while I was out of town, but Happy Holidays to all! I hope you all are having a wonderful season!

:smile:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
It really was a merry muppet christmas this year!

I got my very own copy of "Of Muppets and Men"- can I just say how much I adore this book??
Super cool Count slippers
Fraggle rock shirt
Muppet calendar- the pics are SO beautiful on this calendar, I'm deeply in love :flirt:
My brother found some GMC cups on ebay that I think are superfly!