Member Question 3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm calling this one number 3 cause I've already posted two threads like this over at the Palisades forum. And since that board's down for the moment, I thought I'd post this here. Does anybody know a forum member named Evan with the following as their E-mail address: hawoev01@gettysburg.edu? If so, please tell me that you do know this person as a trusted forum member either here or on the other forum. Thanks for the help and have a good day.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Count -
Know him - Have Dealt With Him - Trust Him

PS - very poor etiquette to post other peoples Email addresses on a public forum.

Foreignman

Reaction score
I know! I have this one unconsiderate, friend, Matt (maybe some of you have talked to him on MSN his hotmail address is bang_42@hotmail.com), who does that all the time... It's so annoying! Me and my best friend Melanie (mjacobso@optonline.com) think we should report him to the web police or something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Uncleduke, the matter got resolved over on the Palisades forum. But then again, if I don't post the only piece of identity I have (namely a person's E-mail address) how can I find out who the person is and if I can trust them? Might delete the E-mail and just as well forget about their request as to some small favor I might be able to help them out with. And the end result would that I'd be burning some bridges and earning a bit of megative feedback towards me in the process. Hopefully you can understand my position and I mean no disrespect, just trying to find out who the person is. Thanks for your help and have a good day.