Meet My Grandparents!

Fluffets

Reaction score
They've just popped round to say hello to all you forumers! :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Those are ADORABLE! Awwww...
Thanks, they are made by puppets by post, its a website, you could get them from there if you want your own. I got them together as a set. By the way I think I'll add you as a buddy because usually on things around the forum and on my posts I keep seeing you suddenly pop up. :smile: :excited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I'm still having laptop issues, but hopefully that'll get resolved today. I ... just ... can't ... stay ... away... :big_grin:

Redsonga

Reaction score
They..are...good ;.; *runs away sobbing, having just remembered again how much she misses her grandma and grandpa*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Are you going to add a bit about what you think or not? :boo:
Sorry for interrupting though!:smile:
LOL! Well what can I say about them? umm oh ok I like thiem. I had Grandpa once, but he was in a labcoat. I named him Dr. Kill Paitent, and gave him a mad Dr. voice. I did one little video with him, but it was really bad, and never did anything with him again.
Then I had another Puppet that was a younger verson of your Granpaw, and I named him Sir Henery. I did a lot with Sir Henery, we talked in front of my old church, and Sir Henery was the star of the puppet minestry that I had. It went south really quick as well because I had no real derection or any real suport. After that all the puppets and the one Kermit doll I had ended up at my brothers place where he and his frineds mak some movies with them. I could give you a link to some of them, but I will warn you they are not meant for kids at all.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wow what a cool story. HOwd ya get em? :crazy:

P.S I'm not really much of a kid myself, not long till I'll be a teen, HA! :smile: