Meet Kermit and Piggy at California Adventure

WiGgY

Reaction score
Over at Palisades. someone posted a picture of KErmit and Piggy poseres that are displayed at Disney California Adventure. They looks pretty cool, though the Kermit poser may have the flat head. I can't tell. They are in directors chairs with a giant clap board behind them that promotes the Wizard of Oz film.

I see this as a very cool thing. They didn't go with goofy costumes. They didn't go with weird cartoon versions. They are using rea foam and felt posers which is pretty much as good as it gets. I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of animatronic attraction is being worked on now.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Those posers look pretty good (the Muppets, not the people). :excited:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Lucky I couldn't get there or I'd probably try to steal the puppets :stick_out_tongue: :embarrassed:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd bet they were bolted in or at least had alarms. I'm a bit surprised they weren't encased in glass or something though. There must have been guards or something.

Oh, and I think that is the flat faced Kermit poser, but you can't blame Disney for that though. Henson used it for a long time.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
That's cool! I won't be getting out there any time soon, though, so I hope they keep them around for a while.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Apprently it was just a weekend thing. I dunno. It is good that actual posers were used though. Let's hope we get some animatronic stuff like in those window displays from awhile back. Man those things were so cool.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
It was all for the ABC Prime Time Weekend that they do every year. If you were there on Satursday and Sunday, all of ABC's stars were there.

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
Im There

If they are still there, Ill fly out in the morning! anyone know for sure? :halo: