Medicom is producing Sesame Street figurines

Which one is the best looking for now and are you willing to pick up?

• Total voters

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does Medicom sound more like a name for a brand of medical cameras?

If they're reasonably sized, I may get these to replace the figures for my model - not that I don't like the Tyco figures I have, but it seems a tad odd for Ernie to be constantly wearing a bathrobe, or Bert to have Bernice on his head all the time. As I've said before, what I'd really like to have is Count, Telly, Baby Bear, Rosita, and Abby. Maybe even Prairie.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I would love to have that Oscar figure (typical)!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Medicom's a collector's market "toy" company (toy in quotes because they're more like those curios you put on a shelf). So I wouldn't be too surprised if these things cost a small fortune each. Certainly no cheap 3 dollar PVC.

They look excellent, though.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
From Entertainment Earth site preorder the prices say that Elmo, Ernie, Cookie Monster, Bert, & Oscar are about $10 each but, Big Bird is $15.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Medicom's a collector's market "toy" company (toy in quotes because they're more like those curios you put on a shelf). So I wouldn't be too surprised if these things cost a small fortune each. Certainly no cheap 3 dollar PVC.

They look excellent, though.
Oh, so in other words, they're not even going to be widely available like Palisades then? Okay, never mind.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Oh, hot ****. Without getting into Palisades discussion, these are pretty nice. My only complaint is I prefer "action figures" as opposed to characters like Ernie who looks to be stuck in a pose. These are definitely prototypes, but the only legit complaint I have is Ernie's tongue needs to be pink. At least they aren't Funko Pops. :smirk:

123Sunny

Reaction score
Well looks Medicom is releasing these Sesame Street mini figures next year. I do hope they produce a Grover & a Count but, here's some photos:

I want thoseeeee
I hope I get at least one. Oscar and Elmo look really like themselves. They are so cute!!
Why does Medicom sound more like a name for a brand of medical cameras?

If they're reasonably sized, I may get these to replace the figures for my model - not that I don't like the Tyco figures I have, but it seems a tad odd for Ernie to be constantly wearing a bathrobe, or Bert to have Bernice on his head all the time. As I've said before, what I'd really like to have is Count, Telly, Baby Bear, Rosita, and Abby. Maybe even Prairie.
Medical Cameras? :big_grin:

And I agree Telly and Baby Bear are way undermerched as is Prairie!!!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I hope they make more of these. Grover (both regular and Super), The Count, Snuffy, Prairie Dawn...at least all the current characters!