McDonald's Sam the Eagle & The Swedish Chef for trade

King Prawn

Reaction score
Okay so i'm in desperate need for some Muppet Action Figures to complete my collection, so i desperatley tried to get a hold of something to trade for and was able to get two of McDonalds Muppet plush/dolls, the two being Sam The Eagle & The Swedish Chef (still in it's package).

So I really need, in order of preferance:

Dr. Teeth Repaint
Invisible Spray Fozzie
Blue Vacation Shirt Fozzie
Zoot Repaint
Floyd Repaint

The two last one may seem simple to get but definatley not for me, especially from where i come from.

I'd love to be able to get more than one even if i have to pay a little extra, what i mean is if you're able to get IS Fozzie and Variant Zoot & Floyd please let me know, I was planning on trading both figures to seperate people but if any body wants both we'll be able to work something out.

please Email me at Fantasia_X@hotmail.com with the subject name Muppet Trade.

ps. there were eight plush/dolls available all together and were'nt very good, although compared to the others Sam, Chef & Animal were the best likeness

hoping to trade with someone soon

:zany:

Edited: I forgot to mention all figures must be in their original packaging

dj lewzealand

Reaction score
hmmm...

I would trade like one of those figures like variant Zoot for all of the Mc Donalds muppets. A variant Zoot or Floyd costs about 17 bucks Canadian. Those are Mc Donalds Happy Meal toys. Email me if you would trade all of the Mc donalds toys for a variant figure MOC.

Dj lew

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm not sure how much 17 bucks canadian would be in punds, but the Happy meal toys alone cost me £2.00 so all eight would have cost £16.00.

I don't know but the way I see it the Sam & Chef plush/dolls are hard to find, whilst in America or anywhere else for that matter Blue Shirt Vacation Fozzie aswell as Variant Zoot & Floyd are pretty easy to find.

I live in Gibraltar and over here no shops, none at all carry the Muppet Line, I even made visits to Spain to see if I could find them there (whilst ToysRus still carried the line) and was unable to find them anywhere even at TRU.

And considering that there is only one or two if not none of the Sam figures availableeven on Ebay, i thought it was a fair trade.