MC Person of the Month

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
well, um, actually... there's only 2 votes. both for different people... soooo

IT'S A TIE!

Buck Beaver and Crazy Harry, congratulations!
Thread post #192 is this post Beau,nope I'm not in charge,that's what the post said.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, can we get a reminder..er, that is, darn, I forgot to vote yet again...I'll vote for this month. Can I do it with an IM to you, Scoot, or you, Sarah?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
You have to do it to Scoot or Sarah,I have nothing to do with it Beau.I just listed the winners,so everyone had a fresh update on who they were,sorry.:halo:

Whatever

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Buck Beaver and Crazy Harry were a tied win.:zany:
That was like the month before last. Or something. We haven't heard what it is for September yet. :rolleyes:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Whatever said:
That was like the month before last. Or something. We haven't heard what it is for September yet.
That was the latest listing of winners.Scooter or Sarah(which I haven't seen to much at the site lately),should post the winners.:rolleyes:

Whatever

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
That was the latest listing of winners.Scooter or Sarah(which I haven't seen to much at the site lately),should post the winners.:rolleyes:
That's what I was trying to say.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys. I had no idea I had tied with Crazy Harry - you should email the winners!!

Oh, and I'm still willing to do those funky Muppet web buttons for the web pages of winners but someone will have to email me every month as I don't remember to check this thread.

EDIT:

So as I go back through this thread I discover there were only two votes. We have to promote this thing more!! How can we do that?

Whatever

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
So as I go back through this thread I discover there were only two votes. We have to promote this thing more!! How can we do that?
Offer free food? :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Maybe tell those of us who don't know how to vote,who to send our votes too; to make it a little bit more clear.Especially now that so many more people have joined the site.:big_grin: