Joggy
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2002
- Messages
- 646
- Reaction score
- 6
The strangest thing happened to me today...
I was walking home from the railroad station, which isn't really a long walk, when a man approached me. I had the feeling I had seen that man somewhere before... And then a woman joined him. I nodded my head and said hi, and they said hi back. Then I realised I had just greeted two people who looked freakily similar to our very own Phil and Cindy!!!
So Phil, Cindy, if you happen to be on vacation in a town in Holland called Overveen, and you greeted a complete stranger with black and white hair today while passing the post office around 4:30 PM, THEN I know that coincidence truly exists.

I was walking home from the railroad station, which isn't really a long walk, when a man approached me. I had the feeling I had seen that man somewhere before... And then a woman joined him. I nodded my head and said hi, and they said hi back. Then I realised I had just greeted two people who looked freakily similar to our very own Phil and Cindy!!!
So Phil, Cindy, if you happen to be on vacation in a town in Holland called Overveen, and you greeted a complete stranger with black and white hair today while passing the post office around 4:30 PM, THEN I know that coincidence truly exists.

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+