MC Dorms Reopening Discussion

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion Sis. Just gotta wait to hear from the head head honcho here now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh I remember my MC history. All too well. I also know. If you guys continue to let the past rule this place it's gonna lose more magic. Trust me from experience. I let the past keep me from somewhere I love. Hmm..to bad we can't have the best of both worlds..no that isn't a Hannah Montana cue. :stick_out_tongue:
*opens...and closes mouth* Fine...I shan't break into Montana songs...

I agree. The past should not rule this place anymore!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
The sub-forum does sound kind of cool, and I kind of like the three semesters concept. After all: this current semester's been going on for at least two years. :wink:

We'll just have to see what the mods say.

Kiki

Reaction score
In my opinion the dorms should stay on MC. I don't have a Facebook (and it doesn't even work on my computer.. :confused:), and even if I did I would be on MC a lot more often.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, what I'm waiting on now is how to get the subforum created. Perhaps if people here petitioned Phillip Chapman politely explaining the nature of the situation, that might get things moving. Would also say to try all methods available of contacting our fearless leader, via email or PM, or preferably as feedback through the forum itself. Dunno if it'll get the job done, but that's where we stand.