Matleo's Toy Fair Adventure: Part 1 and 2

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
This is a little off-topic, but if you have any info on new Folkmanis stuff I'd love to hear about it.

matleo

Reaction score
Yeah Folkmanis has a couple new puppets out. they have a great new dog that addsto their line of great dog puppets. A yorkie. he's got a lot of expression in the mouth and you can even get your fingers into the nose and ears for a little more expression. They have a new crow puppet and a new raven puppet. neither of which I played with too much. they have a new Pinocchio puppet with a growing nose. he's kind of fun. They avea baby puppet which is a latex head that's been flocked and then it even has a little tongue you can put your finger into. it's a little fiun and a little freaky. they have a slewof new fnger puppets. most of which I can't remember and they had some other stuff I'm now blocing out on. but that's most of their new lineup for this year. Some fun stuff as always. I love the folkmanis people!! they're sucha great company and a great group of people. This really is one of the highlights of my year.

--matt

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow--Sesame Street Monopoly! I was excited about Muppet Show Monopoly, but I still haven't gotten around to buying it. We don't play Monopoly all too often, and we already have a Star Wars set. Sesame Street, though, is perfect! There are so many "properties" that would be so cool! I hope Hooper's Store is one of the big two...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Wow...All this stuff sounds REALLY cool...I'm going to have to find a way to raise obscene amounts of money so I can BUY this stuff!!!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
--
Wow--Sesame Street Monopoly! I was excited about Muppet Show Monopoly, but I still haven't gotten around to buying it. We don't play Monopoly all too often, and we already have a Star Wars set. Sesame Street, though, is perfect! There are so many "properties" that would be so cool! I hope Hooper's Store is one of the big two...
------

I've just gotten word that the Sesame Street Monopoly Game will come out in September.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Hey cool!:smile: Are there any more Muppet Babies things scheduled for release at all?

Which reminds me: My friend Rapid went to the NYC Toy Fair back in February, and brought me back some trade mags from it. There's all sorts of stuff featureing the Muppet Babies that they're planning on releasing in the fall!

So I'm still holding out for Baby Rowlf with a DVD!