Master Replicas Kermit in Australia?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi, I am about to buy a master replicas kermit from the US but I wanted to be sure first that this is not available in Australia.
Has anyone else from Australia purchased this replica? if you have, where from?

Also, is anyone in Australia thinking of getting this replica.
:smile:

goodrastus

Reaction score
Hi muppetsdownunder,

I'm also looking at getting the Kermit replica. On another thread in here, there were suggestions for a contact in Australia that could get them over here. I haven't followed it up though at this stage.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've tried to get this on ebay and have had all kinds of problems ranging from sellers just not sending to Australia and some saying its too big to send. I finally bought it last week and was happy to have it all done, then I got an email from the seller saying that he made a mistake with the shipping costs and the only way to get it would be to pay $350 USD in shipping, which is a crazy amount

muppetperson

Reaction score
If you get it posted sea mail, it will cost under US$50, but take up to 3 months.I am still waiting for mine, but since have seen them available locally for around $380 to $400.Two places were in Brisbane (Mr Toy's Toyworld and Comics etc) and Superwarp in Swan Hill could get them in.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thanks for your help, ive emailed a few people. It would be simpler to get it locally if I can but ive found a few ebay sellers who have sent to Australia before so might be able to get it soon.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hmm... I've been wonderin' the same thing y'know. How come they don't sell much Muppet/Fraggle Rock merchindise in Aus?? I mean, what's up with that, huh?? :mad: Meh, I dunno. A bit of a drag though. I havta order everything from the US.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I know what you mean.May have something to do with the license that the toy company gets from Muppet company.If the license specifies that it is just for the domestic American market, then it is a cheaper fee and the Toy distributor then isnt allowed to ship the product out of the United States.A world wide release would cost more and would it be justified for the shipping expense(Australia seems to have the dearest shipping rates) and the population.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hmm, yeah, your probely right y'know. Thanks for that. :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
The next person who I hear saying "Australia is the lucky country" like politicians and people like that tend to do I will be inclined to slap them across the face with a wet fish. :smile:

goodrastus

Reaction score
Has anyone been in contact with any potential Aussie suppliers? If so, what did they say and what are the prices?