Mark Pethick and I - Was I Wrong?

beaker

Reaction score
Well ordinarily for future reference, its good not to single out anyone in the MC community with a thread if its in a not so beaming manner...those disputes should be settled through other means(Phil used to settle old disputes back in the old days, not sure how one would go about doing that now) Good to see everything get resolved though.

Now then, I remember the old tape trading days. Ok, I only traded with Phil and DW but I got some sweet stuff.
Im still looking for someone who has KSY, Weezer, Cosby, MV3D special, and recent ad spots.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Mark - I'll email you once the tapes arrive and we can work something out off the board.

Cory - I think I have just about everything you just asked for. 2 are on the way (MV3D and Weezer), but I have the 2 Denny's Ads (uncut versions) and the Cosby Show episode. Email me if your interested.

-Matt

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Cosby Show episode, too, but I do not want the edited versions floating around trading circles...I'm looking for the complete version from NBC. Does anybody have it?

beaker

Reaction score
Well Im looking of copies of the original copy...meaning not a copy of a copy...just a copy of the original taping. I think theres a few on here who have original self taped vhs versions of the MV3D special, cosby, weezer, the tubes, and commercials. Got muchos trare archival stuff to trade!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Beaker, is your copy of the Cosby Show episode from NBC? I am really looking for a copy of this episode recorded from NBC...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Beaker, is your copy of the Cosby Show episode from NBC? I am really looking for a copy of this episode recorded from NBC<<<

My copy? heh...for 4 years Ive been trying to get *any* copy of this episode^_^ Yeah, its been awhile since I did any tape trading. I was hoping by now people would be able to do vcd trading. *sigh* So many specials I want from santa claus switch to the bbc I love th eMuppets UK special.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Cory could you mail me your trade list? I'm sure we could be able to work something out... :smile:

-Matt