Make "Buff" Beaker

PMK

Active Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
I was just reading over the FAQ and it said Palisades could negotiate to make figures from the recent Christmas special, so I think that we need a figure of alternate reality Beaker. This version has a muscular body and deep voice. This is the only time I'd actually like voice chips, oh well.
 

Stryder Wolfe

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
692
Reaction score
0
you coud yank the head of generic wrestling figure "X" and replace it with a beaker head, if you really wanted to....
 

SNLIM

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
make it an exclusive pack that comes with alternate reality bunsen....
 

SNLIM

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
seriously! come on ken, with all the different threads about the christmas figures you have to believe that everybody is dying for these figures!
 

WiGgY

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
5
Personally I think there are too many Beaker figures out. Maybe if they start running out of ideas they could throw another Beaker our way.
 

SNLIM

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
actually i could go for pepe over beaker
 

Luke

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2002
Messages
7,405
Reaction score
98
You'll see Pepe soon, he's looking fantastic.
 
Top