Mahna-Mahna Fan Art Sculpture for Trade

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments on this puppet again!

I actually made two, because there are parts of my Muppets collection (and Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers, Peanuts collections) that are missing, and I wanted to create something for a great trade opportunity. Obviously, I made one for myself which sits on display behind a great framed 8x10 of Jim Henson and Kermit.

The Chef puppet was just for fun for me; I won't be doing another one of those.

The "bids" for the trade go on until the end of January, and I will be accepting trades for things from Muppets and Peanuts to Blues Brothers and Ghostbusters.

I won't sell it because that's wrong to do to JHC. However, if they want to HIRE ME TO DO SOME WORK FOR THEM, I'M AVAILABLE!

*hint, hint--if they read this*

Any great condition first edition prints of original Oz books are very rare and high in my book of holy grails, but that's about all that I am into collecting of Oz memorabilia.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Where on earth did you find the shaggy fabric Kev?
www.marylen.com

They are actually a costuming company and built the MuleySuit head and feet. They sell a square yard for $12/yd and $8 s&h.

mmd616

Reaction score
Well, I finally thought of something that I have to offer, but I don't really think you will be into it. I would be willing to trade 3 Time Life Muppet Show DVD's or tapes. Any three from the collection that you would want. I wish I had something else to offer but my Muppet collection consists of the Muppet Show and the Movies DVD's, action figures, books, and various plush...stuff that most people already have. There is one plush that I would be willing to part with if you are interesed. It is a Gonzo plush that I think might be rather rare since it was given out as a prize at fairs and theme parks. They had Kermit, Rizzo, Piggy, Animal, Fozzie, etc. I can try and take a picture with my sister's digital camera if you are interested. So, basically, my offer is the DVDs and/or the Gonzo plush...worth a try I guess... :stick_out_tongue:

mmd616

Reaction score
I actually just found this image on the internet, it is the exact Gonzo plush that I have. I found it on ebay. The man selling the plush has a starting bid of $50. I am not sure if my image insertion will work. If not, I can email the image. Thanks.

mmd616

Reaction score
Sorry to post again, I forgot, the plush is about 24 inches in length, a very good sized plush. That's all I will list, I promise. :embarrassed:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Fozzie do u have the Peanuts special "You're in the Super Bowl, Charlie Brown" or "Ur a good man, Charlie Brown" If not I'll record these for u and trade them for ur Puppet or I also have some of those Muppet tapes of
"Play Along" Its those two Characters of those Muppet Play along. Its here in the Videos.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/videos.shtml

I have the one w/ Rowlf on the front and Neat Stuff? Or I even have an old episode of GhostBuster on tape. Which of these would u won't to trade, that is if u do.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for the trade bids; keep 'em coming folks. WE have til end of January. :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I just came up with an offer of copied tapes including "Jim Henson: the Man Behind the Muppets." This is a special or something taped before Jim died in 1990, I think it mentions Labyrinth as being created at that time. It's really cool with footage of Muppets and interviews with Jim and Frank. One of my favorite bits is a conversation between Jim and Big Bird at the NY townhouse. I can also copy two tapes from Odyssey with alternating Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock episodes. The MS episodes are Burns, Nureyev, Hope, Harper, Welch, Stallone, Winters, Moore and Debbie Harry (in no particular order). There are also Muppetisms, postcards from Uncle Matt, and ads for other Muppet productions on there. I sent you an e-mail.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, All!

Just a reminder that there's only until Friday to post an offer for the trade! After Jan 30 there won't be anymore offers accepted.

Thanks
Kev

Erine81981

Reaction score
so does that mean that the last theard thats made will be the one that u choose from?