LXZ's fanart :3

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Hey guyz! I decided to post my fanart of whatever Muppet art I own! I shall have art posted soon! But I can show you guys what I previously posted. It's about the EM and my Muppet OC. I am open for requests!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
What are the names of your OCs?

And I love your depictions of The Electric Mayhem. Especially Animal. I also love the fact that you've even included Lips. He was an excellent addition.:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: I wish he had his own smiley.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
What are the names of your OCs?

And I love your depictions of The Electric Mayhem. Especially Animal. I also love the fact that you've even included Lips. He was an excellent addition.:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: I wish he had his own smiley.
The one with orange and blonde streaks is Lani and she belongs to Muppetluver2000. Leah and Leo belong to me.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score

Gift for KissestoKermie....srry if Walter doesn't look....himself....Maybe I'll post a Constantine pic too......:3

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score

Happy Mothers day Everyone! Unfortuneatly, Leah (my OC) is sad on Mothers day. You get the idea once you read misskermie's story she wrote for me.