Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah we can get that Rabbit puppet of Terry's off Ebay and have the Penguins beat up 'Greg The Bunny' !

grail

Reaction score
oooooooo...it'd be like that "Celebrity Boxing" but, you know...good!

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

But you have to not let cheerful people bother you or else all you will meet are more miserable people.
Boober Fraggle voice: But I LOVE being around miserable people! It's the only way I get to be me! Sadness and depressions satisfy my soul!

continues washing socks

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Of course you would never have guessed that seeing as you reply to every post Jackie makes, buy her muffins, and are currently on the lookout for Mr Snuffleagupus. It's not like we had the stalker police on standby or anything ! ;-)
LOL! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Boober Fraggle voice: But I LOVE being around miserable people! It's the only way I get to be me! Sadness and depressions satisfy my soul! <<<

That's pretty good Jogster. And looking back, I dont wonder anymore why the Muppets on the Valentines 1974 special were so misanthropic and anti love.

Droop on love: "I never touch the stuff".

I think there should be a misanthropic muppet consortium with boober, droop, george the janitor, oscar the grouch, etc.

scott

Reaction score
Ugh, I hear ya. I feel like I'm too different from everyone else, kinda like Gonzo did in MFS. My personality is just way too different to really find that perfect match.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Ugh, I hear ya. I feel like I'm too different from everyone else, kinda like Gonzo did in MFS. My personality is just way too different to really find that perfect match<<<

Thanx for the support. Yeah, some of us unique creative types never get a break versus the abercrombie vapin guys of our time *sigh* Well tommorrow marks a week from a fiasco...and no Grail, I still dont feel silly for posting this thread^_^ hehe

Yeah, out of all the Muppets I relate to Gonzo the most.
One day tho, even the creative types will find a match!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beaker
Yeah, out of all the Muppets I relate to Gonzo the most.
Hey, as long as keeping starfish in your pants isn't a hobby, you're one OK dude in my book. :big_grin:

- Billy :cool:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Oh I've had such a year of 'love stinks' caliber! I know just how you feel!

Joggy

Reaction score
You know, I have the feeling that somewhere there are non-Muppetfans reading this and thinking: "I thought so. Muppet Fans ARE dorks. They can't even get a girlfriend."

That's a comforting thought huh? :big_grin: