Love Reign O'er News

newsmanfan

Reaction score
NEWSIEEEEE

So this is my second time reading this and it's just as awesome as I remember it! Gina is a brilliant character and her relationship with Newsie is so sweet and heartwarming and I ship it like FedEx!

I also loved how unpredictable the story was and there were many lines that made me laugh out loud, especially the ending with Scribbler. Looking forward to reading the sequel again! Rock on and watch out for falling barometers!
Thanks! Very tickled that you enjoyed this. It's clumsy and awkward (was my first ever fanfic) but I think it still has some decent jokes. Thanks for rereading and commenting!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Just an FYI, :news: stories are also posted over at fanfiction.net, though I'm currently miffed at them cause I can't log in due to their stupid robot Recapcia bug.

And I personally guarantee that both sequels to this are well worth your time. :big_grin:
Awwww Ed. You still rock! Sorry fanfiction.net is being unfriendly. Is there a way you could just stay logged in to avoid the capcha altogether?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I was permanently logged in at fanfiction.net, at least I was for the first three months of this year. Then after reading the latest chapter for a Total Drama fic titled Unbrakable Red Silken Thread on March 30 2019 I got logged out. I've tried contacting the site but haven't received any replies, dunno what more to do at this point. :grr:

At least I can still go in and read stories and get new chapter alerts for the fics/authors I'm following from before the log-out incident. :smile: