Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Oops! I guess we weren't going for the same song!

Can I actually have the "Follow Me" song from the pilot Fraggle Rock episode?
No worries... There are about four or five different version of Follow Me throughout the series, so it's easy to get confused.

BTW... I custom ripped the entire soundtrack (206 songs) from the series, so if you or anyone else needs any other Fraggle Rock songs, just let me know.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Hi. Anybody has the fraggle rock song ´our melody´, better known as the ´grand medley´, from the episode ´the minstrels´? Thanks.

Rose

Reaction score
Can someone send me the FULL 3 minute fraggle rock them from the First Record Rrecorded in 1983? steppup_productions@live.com I had this record and That's about the only place I heard the uncut version.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Can someone send me the FULL 3 minute fraggle rock them from the First Record Rrecorded in 1983? steppup_productions@live.com I had this record and That's about the only place I heard the uncut version.
Is that the one with Sprocket barking at the beginning?

I think it may have been released on the Fraggle Rockin' 3 CD set which was put out a couple years ago. If so, I can send that to you (just give me a few hours, gotta re-rip the disc to my computer after running a couple errands)...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't have Street Gang... Bein' Green, will send when I can, maybe late tonight or tomorrow, hope this is okay.

TSSD

Reaction score
Think I could have the Bein' Green audiobook too, please?

joyfilledpuppet

Reaction score
Songs from Rocky Mountain Holiday?

anybody have songs from the camping special with John Denver? it is my favorite tv special that they did. my favorite song from there was "Gone Fishin'"
thanks for any help.
:sing: