Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Book and Record version of "Case of the Missing Mother?"

Actually... ANY Muppet Show book and record/tapes would also be welcome if anyone has any. But I specifically want to see that one.

dpelkovitch

Reaction score
Louis armstrong AND KERMIT

i AM LOOKING TO FIND WHAT A WODERFUL WORLD BY kERMIT AND lOUIS aRMSTRONG TO HAVE AS THE FATHER/DAUGHTER DANCE AT MY DAUGHTER'S UPCOMING WEDDING aNY HELP HERE IS APPRECIATED:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... The song you're asking for, What A Wonderful World, was actually sung by Rowlf on TMS. Maybe some of the traders here have it and can help by sending it your way.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :sympathy:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Ray Charles and anything monster version of Bein' Green from the 20th anniversary Sesame Street special? It was also on the Joe Raposo CD from the '90's. Thanks, as always :smile:

And thanks very much, Count!

rbendtzen

Reaction score
Hi.

I am looking for a Clean, (free of cracks and pops) mp3 of the unedited version of of One of These Things from The Sesame Street Book & Record. I'm talking about the version that had the added dialogue and sounds between Susan's line: "Ernie's rubber ducky" and the closing music. Unfortunately, that version was not included on the recently released Sesame Street: Old School Volume 1 box set.

I hope one of you can help me. Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen