Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

stevenssm

Reaction score
Rocky Mountain Holiday in MP3 only

I was given the Rocky Mountain Holiday Album but it is not in an MP3 format and I can't get it to play on any thing other than my PC. Can't burn it to CD, Can't put it on MP3 players...Anyone have it in MP3 format?:sympathy:

Quesal

Reaction score
I'm trying to find teh song, "Antarctica"
from Sesame Street. Ya know the one with Wolf Gang playing a trumpet? Anybody got that?

Quesal

Reaction score
I was given the Rocky Mountain Holiday Album but it is not in an MP3 format and I can't get it to play on any thing other than my PC. Can't burn it to CD, Can't put it on MP3 players...Anyone have it in MP3 format?:sympathy:
Well I have the audio from the DVD in pretty crystal clear quality- all 16 songs if u want 'em.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm trying to find teh song, "Antarctica"
from Sesame Street. Ya know the one with Wolf Gang playing a trumpet? Anybody got that?
i have it, do you have an email i can send it to

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score

What email should we send this if some of us should happen to have the songs from both the album and/or TV special in MUP3 form?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, one more thing, could I please have the Lonely Goatheard from the Julie Andrews episode? Thanks.
:smile: Also the Judy Collins and Rowlf version of Doe a Deer? Thanks.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
anyone have these from Sesame Street?

Five Peole in My Family
Hi De Ho Man