Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

azjulieann

Reaction score
Looking for pajanimals mp3's

I would love to have the "stick to the plan" song on mp3...maybe a few others... :smile:

Thanks
julie :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have Bob singing "See You Tomorrow" to Big Bird from a few years ago? I think it was in season... 36 or 37, but I'm not sure. Thanks! :big_grin:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Does anyone have any songs from The Jim Henson Hour? The ones that I already have are "Sweet Vacation", "Chattanooga Choo-Choo", "Me and You", and "The Music Keeps Rolling Along". I'm looking for the rest of the songs from that series, if anyone has them.

(Email: animatedc9000@yahoo.com )
Are you still looking for some? PM me and let me know, I'm sure to have the rest. IF anyone else needs JHH songs, Let me know.

rbendtzen

Reaction score
Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album (Cassette Rip)

Hi.

After researching Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album on Muppet Wiki, I found that the album was also released on cassette.

Would anyone out there be willing to make me an MP3 set of the cassette version of the album? Please note that I realize that the album is already available from several blogs ripped from the LP version.

Again, if anyone has the cassette version of this album, and can make MP3s for me, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen

fosil

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me where to buy the Irish Rodents Cheese Song

Fossil

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Sesame Street song the 2 animated crows are singing about "Being Alive?"