Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo Singing 'Memory Lane' from Silly Songs

Bob's Favorite Sesame Street Songs (Album)

En Vogue singing 'Adventure' from Sesame Street Celebrates
These will be on the way shortly! :big_grin:

rbendtzen

Reaction score
Sesame Street Episodes and Specials

Hi.

In preparation for Sesame's 40th anniversary, I would like to have the following Sesame Street episodes and specials as MP3s, please.

This Way To Sesame Street
The 2 SS Pitch reels, (uncut)
Sesame Street Premiere (uncut)
Julie On Sesame Street
Just Another Quiet Day on Sesame Street
Christmas Eve On Sesame Street, (Please note that I am aware that this one is on YouTube, but there may be parts of Dialogue cut out. I'll listen to it and let you know.)
The Death of Mr. Hooper
A Walking Tour of Sesame Street
Sesame Street- 20 and Still Counting, (Please note that I know that this one is also on YouTube, but there seems to be a few parts of dialogue cut out of it.)
Sing! Sesame Street Rememberrs Joe Raposo And His Music
Big Bird's Birthday Or Let Me Eat Cake
Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday
The episode that has a segment with Elmo and Miles Playing basketball and Miles explains to Elmo that he can't join him on the real team. I'm sorry, but I don't know the name of that episode.
Sesame Street Jam- A Musical Celebration
Sesame Street Unpaved
VH#1's The Greatest TV Moments Sesame Street Music A-Z
MSNBC Tonight Sesame Street Turns 35
Big Bird In China
Big Bird In Japan
Out To Lunch
Sesame Street Special
Sesame Street In Puerto Rico
A Special Sesame Street Christmas
The Street We Live On

I know that's a lot, but for those of you who can help me, please feel free to do so. Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Rob, contact either KermiClown, Boober_Gorg or Justin Faulknor through their member profiles here. They'd be best suited to help out with that order via DVD's from their massive Muppet library.

Randall... *Glomp! You're a life-saver. Found "It's Christmas Tomorrow" thanks to a PM from Winslow Leach, but couldn't find a title for the song with the reindeers. Thank you sooo much. *Hugs with crazy Grover arms. *Leaves tumler of hot chocolate for anytimepally. *Scurries off to keep counting Muppets.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get good quality copies of Happy Birthday from Sesame Street and Bert & Ernie Sing Along? My record LPs are damaged and I would like to play them for my baby nephew. Thanks! :smile:
they actually re-released the birthday album on cd, and you can buy it from the sesame street store ($ goes to produce the show). but the cd doesn't have the song A Little Bit Bigger, and it probably has the Kingston Livingston remake of A Cat Had a Birthday as David wasn't on the show any more when they released the CD. in support of sesame workshop's efforts, i won't send anyone albums they can buy from the workshop store, but i would be happy to send you those two tracks, as well as the Bert & Ernie Sing Along album. post or PM me your e-mail address and i'll put them on sendspace for you.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Could anybody please send me:

Gonzo Singing 'Memory Lane' from Silly Songs

The Best of Ernie (Album)

Bob's Favorite Sesame Street Songs (Album)

En Vogue singing 'Adventure' from Sesame Street Celebrates

'The Happiest Street in the World' from The Best of Sesame Street

and Dreamy Time Songs (Album)

I know it's a tall order. Anything you could send me would be most appreciated! I'm at werres4anothrday@aim.com.
in support of bob mcgrath's efforts, i won't send anyone Bob's Favorite Street Songs or any other of his albums that are widely available in stores. i would refer you to his website www.bobmcgrath.com where you can click "where to buy" to find the stores he encourages you to go to for his albums, including the Allegro Group, Rhythm Band Instruments, Amazon, and iTunes.

however, i can send you adventure, happiest street in the world, and the songs on the best of ernie album (i don't have that album itself, but i have all the songs from earlier albums).

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
At the moment I am looking for Afraid to Be Afraid from Fraggle Rock. If anyone has this, send me a PM. Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Looking for the song "Hola" as sung by Luis and Maria, the one accompanied by them dancing in an elegant ballroom set sketch. Thanks.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
i just have the one i ripped from youtube, so it's not superb quality, but it's decent 'nuff. i'll send it along.