Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

rbendtzen

Reaction score
Sesame Street 2 Files

okay, there are 18 tracks--so it looks like i could either upload one file at a time, copy each link and post it here...or if you send me your e-mail address i can upload five files at a time and sendspace will send you an e-mail with the links. that sounds a little easier, so would you mind either posting your e-mail here or sending it to me in the private messages function on the forum? thanks.
Hi, StreetScene.

I'm sorry it took long to get back to you. At any rate, please feel free to email me 5 files at a time. My email address is:
rbendtzen@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... An entire album, regardless of how many songs, within reason of course can be uploaded to sendspace. I had the MCC album which boasts eightteen songs ported to my music folders thanks to one single sendspace download, as provided by others here. It's quite easy to create a free account and reap the benefits of Muppet/non-Muppet music trading via their site. Just go to sendspace.com and find the "Create New Account" link or button. After that, follow the instructions and everything should be okay. Hope this helps Rob. :sing:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Hi, StreetScene.

I'm sorry it took long to get back to you. At any rate, please feel free to email me 5 files at a time. My email address is:
rbendtzen@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen
no worries, rob. my collection isn't going anywhere. that was easier than i thought, too--you should have gotten 4 e-mails with links to the files which have been uploaded onto sendspace. enjoy!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and hoping somebody can help me out. Seeing as the 4th season of Fraggle Rock probably won't be out separatley for a while now...can anyone PM me a zip or rar file of all the songs in season 4? Again, I know it's a lot to ask but I'd really appreciate it. Right now, I'm trying to grab all the songs from TMS 1-3 and FR 1-3. =)
Anybody? I have all songs from season 1 and most from season 2 (still working on it) if anyone wants to trade Fraggle Rock songs for the Season 4 ones? Would be much appreciated.

vaati64

Reaction score
I can help you guys out, whomever is looking for Fraggle music. I have all the songs from all four seasons of fraggle rock, and will gladly upload it here for anyone that wants it. Just let me know:smile:

Reaction score
I can help you guys out, whomever is looking for Fraggle music. I have all the songs from all four seasons of fraggle rock, and will gladly upload it here for anyone that wants it. Just let me know:smile:
Hey, that would be me but just season 4 songs please? I'd appreciate it so much. I'd just buy the dvd itself if it were sold seperately like the others =/

rbendtzen

Reaction score
no worries, rob. my collection isn't going anywhere. that was easier than i thought, too--you should have gotten 4 e-mails with links to the files which have been uploaded onto sendspace. enjoy!
Hi, StreetScene.

Thank you very much. I received the files yesterday. They sound great. Thank you again.

Rob

vaati64

Reaction score
Hey, that would be me but just season 4 songs please? I'd appreciate it so much. I'd just buy the dvd itself if it were sold seperately like the others =/

sure! no prob. I'll post the dl link here in a little while. I totally agree with you on the seperate season four release! Darn HIT and Lionsgate!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, can I please have the following songs?

TMS

My Soul Is a Witness

Fraggle Rock

Show Me More
The Joy
Good-Bye Good-bye
I'd Give My Soul

And Cabin Fever and Love Power from MTI. Thanks.
:smile: