Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

dmerrill

Reaction score
Looking for video of episode 420, last seen when I was 2 years old

My Mom just told me about a personal letter from Jim Henson that we got when I was a baby, in response to a letter she had written about how one of the Muppet shows was pretty violent and that her two year old son had gotten upset (that was 27 years ago). It has been years since I looked at this letter, but she reminded me about it today -it is very nice and signed personally by Henson.

She asked me if there is there any way to find the video of this episode? We would both love to see it. After some googling around, I think it's episode 420, where Alan Arkin was the guest, and he drinks Bunsen Honeydew's Jekyll-and-Hyde potion.

thanks for any tips!
-David Merrill

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have that song Rizzo and the two other rats sing in Muppet Classic Theaher? As a dresser, you're a cursed, you have gone from bad to wrosed.

I think it's called "It's you" or something.

In case it's need again, my email is jesusabeyta@hotmail.com

Also sorry I'm a little late on this, but thanks for the MP3 of "That Ole Black Magic" Count

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have Bert singing "In My Book" and Robin singing "Leave Me Some Magic"? Thanks!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Does anyone got "Make It Mine" from Elmo in Grouchland?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll send you "In My Book" Ryan.

Oscarfan it's really bad to know that song wasn't on the CD soundtrack. I don't ever know why. I've thought i should just make one but just haven't gotten to it. But when i do i'll get that song.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Looking for:
Nasty Dan.
Singing in the Shower.
The Calendar Song, from The Fabulous Miss Piggy Show.

Thanks. :batty: :sing: