Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Rambling Matt

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can pick up the Muppet Vision 3d instrumentals and possible the soundtracks from the Great Muppet Caper and Muppets Take Manhattan, and Rowlf the Dog's CD: Ol' Brown Ears is Back?

I have to trade:

The 2 volumes of Muppet Hits,
Muppetsfrom Space soundtrack,
25th Anniv. Muppets, Music & Mayham,
A Muppets Christmas Carol,
Fraggle Rock: Music & Magic,
Kermit Unpigged,
Muppet Babies Rock It to the Stars.
and
Muppets Wizard of Oz (Best of the Muppets) stk.
I also have a large collection of Sesame Street music, just ask if I have the song or album. I'm trying to convert my Frog Prince LP to mp3, as well as my Emmet Otter dvd.

Shoot me a private message if you wanna trade.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... You're probably refering to Muppet Musique. Shame really, it was removed by the owner due to legal complications. You can read about it in the "Muppet Musique Updates" thread here in the On The Web section of the forum.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I was talking about maniacal muppet. I can't seem to get his email to work.
thanks, I have 2 more. first try

austinmuppet@yahoo.com

if not,

austinmuppet@aim.com

Anyone have Children of Tomorrow from Fraggle Rock? There was this awesome site that used to have all the mp3's but it's down.

Oh, yea. that was awesome. There is a whole thread about the site somewhere on the forum. I have the song for you I think. E-mail me at

muppetboy@optonline.net

sometime this week. I'm not home now.

Thanks to everyone. I hope I can help too :smile:

Rambling Matt

Reaction score
Hey again everybody, just wanted to let you know that anyone that owns the Playstation One game "Muppet Monster Adventure" if you put the disc in a regular CD player it will play a song that is sung by Robin in character to the game's plot and also has back up by many monster singers. It dosen't seem to have a name, but I was able to put the PS1 game in my computer and pull the song off of it easily using itunes. It showed up as untitled, but I ended up calling it "I will survive" because Robin repeats the line a lot. It's a complete song, nearly 5 minutes long. PM me with your email address if you want a copy of it, and let me know what you think too. There was also a Muppet racing game for PS1 that I'm getting soon, just to see what music I can get from it, because PS1 games are known for being able to be played in the average player.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... That's what the song's actually called. Don't forget there's another one from that game sung by Kermit called "The Kermambo". You can hear the songs in the rotation at Muppet Central's radio station from time to time.
Hope this helps.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey again everybody, just wanted to let you know that anyone that owns the Playstation One game "Muppet Monster Adventure" if you put the disc in a regular CD player it will play a song that is sung by Robin in character to the game's plot and also has back up by many monster singers. It dosen't seem to have a name, but I was able to put the PS1 game in my computer and pull the song off of it easily using itunes. It showed up as untitled, but I ended up calling it "I will survive" because Robin repeats the line a lot. It's a complete song, nearly 5 minutes long. PM me with your email address if you want a copy of it, and let me know what you think too. There was also a Muppet racing game for PS1 that I'm getting soon, just to see what music I can get from it, because PS1 games are known for being able to be played in the average player.
I can get you those songs that you wanted. Just give me a list of your Sesame Street Albums and all and i'll see what i wouldn't mind from you. If you want. Here's my email.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

kbug67

Reaction score
Does anyone have a cd quality version of Ragtime Queen from Fraggle Rock