Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Does anyone have "In My Book" from Sesame Street?
You might want to ask for a specific version... There's one by Jerry Nelson, and another by Eric Jacobson as Bert.
If anyone has it, I'd very much like Jerry Nelson's version :sing:

BTW: Been thinking of renaming this thread... Not a whole new name altogether, just a small change that might reflect the type of music asked for in this thread and that might help others when posting about Muppet songs they're seeking.
I think that's a great idea, Ed!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I must agree, but only if it's a small change. My suggestion would be "Lots of Muppet MP3s, wanna trade?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Request.

Hey guys... So I'm looking for a Sesame Street song sung by Ernie. Not so much the song itself, as I'm more trying to get the correct title. The song in question is the one Ernie sings dressed up as a farmer about how "plants can grow high, plants can grow low; some grow above the ground, and some grow below".
Got conflicting answers to this query of mine and I'd like to straighten it definitively for the ML.

Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys... So I'm looking for a Sesame Street song sung by Ernie. Not so much the song itself, as I'm more trying to get the correct title. The song in question is the one Ernie sings dressed up as a farmer about how "plants can grow high, plants can grow low; some grow above the ground, and some grow below".
Got conflicting answers to this query of mine and I'd like to straighten it definitively for the ML.

Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.
I'll have this one to you in two shakes of a kangaroo's tail.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh thanks... *Starts humming/singing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down".

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Alright, so "In My Book" is a no go... :stick_out_tongue: How about the songs from the Fraggle Rock "Music and Magic" CD?

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey Ed,

I like your title change. I did a slight double-take (since I hadn't read your post yet) and then I was like...yeah! Nicely done. Subtle, yet accurate. :smile:

kbug67

Reaction score
Does anybody have any of the instrumental versions of

C Is for Cookie
At the Dance Theme
Sweedish Chefs Theme
All Around the World
Fraggle Rock Theme

Any Fraggle Rock, Muppet and
Sesame Streetsongs & themes not mentioned

If anybody has them it would be great, It dosen't have to be the actual instrumental versions it can a version that they've made.

They can be in any format though if possible i prefer mp3's + midis

I have only a small collection of Muppet Audio but i have plenty of Disney Music, Monty Python and Movie Soundtracks that i can trade for them.