Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Wow! That's specatcular that you were able to save all of those files, Randall! Unfortunately, I don't have those, I wish I did.
I know.. I was surprised myself.. just goes to show, you can never backup too often! :cool:

Also, I just realized that the "Sesame Street Lullaby Closing" was from the DVD Sleepytime Songs & Stories that I rented from Blockbuster, so I may just have to rent that again someday

scheung1122

Reaction score
Need mp3

i was just wondering if anyone is able to send me the mp3 of elmo with the backstreet boys singing one small voice. it will be greatly appreciated thanks my email is scheung1122@hotmail.com

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here, and I stumbled upon your forum in search of an album that I used to listen to when I was little. It was my sister's "The Sesame Street Book & Record" LP that she had when she was little (we're 11 years apart - I'm 27). Unfortunately it appears that they never released this LP on CD! I'd gladly buy it on iTunes or a CD, but I was hoping that maybe some of you on here might have these songs to share? I did manage to find the original tracklisting on this site: http://www.mp3.com/albums/557039/summary.html

I would really appreciate any help in compiling a digital copy of this LP. Thanks in advance! :excited:
Could you send it to my Gmail account -- jonathanhoughton@gmail.com. Thank you so much!
Sent! :sing: enjoy!

anytimepally

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with any MP3s, but I always try to post in here for my milestone posts, since this is the thread I've posted in for the longest... it's post 5,000! :excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAY! Congrats, Randall! That's fantastic!

And a request! :stick_out_tongue: Does anyone have "Hand in Hand" from Sesame Street? Susan and Gordon sang it...

anytimepally

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAY! Congrats, Randall! That's fantastic!

And a request! :stick_out_tongue: Does anyone have "Hand in Hand" from Sesame Street? Susan and Gordon sang it...
Wooooot! Congratulations Randall! Way to go!
thanks guys!

And Ryan, that's on Bert & Ernie Sing-Along.. are you looking for that one or the T.V. version?.. I've only got the album version