Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks!
:big_grin:
But for some reason I'm unable to download from Sendspace, so I'll just leave my email here. Forgot to do that before.
kitkat1713@gmail.com
Also, I'm looking for Who Let the Frog Out by the Great Luke Ski if anyone's got it.
:smile:
:sing:

Thanks again!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, this one may be kind of a long shot. Does anyone have any Fraggle Rock songs in other languages?
:coy: Minus the theme, since that's easy to find.
:smirk: Thanks.
:dreamy:

SesameFever

Reaction score
i am looking for the albums and demo cd of the fraggle rock cover albums
ALSO the mister rogers medley sung by the sesame street cast heard on mcr thanks.

Erine81981

Reaction score
i am looking for the albums and demo cd of the fraggle rock cover albums
ALSO the mister rogers medley sung by the sesame street cast heard on mcr thanks.

I'm looking for the "What's The Number?" song tracks 11. and 12. I want the actual track and not the audio from the videos.
I'm also needing some of the Halloween songs from the videos. Yes I mean the audio from the videos. Here is what I'm looking for.

Making Pumpkin Faces - One Minute and Six Seconds (Not the whole 1 and 23 seconds)
Hello, Halloween! - One Minute and 29 Seconds (Not the whole 1 and 44 seconds)
It's Halloween - One Minute and 12 seconds (Not the whole 1 and 28 seconds)
Cookie Monster Nosh - 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds (Not the whole 2 and 35 seconds)

Fever I might have the audio for the Mister Rogers Melody of the Wayne Brady and the SS muppets singing. I might need some help on helping you get it but not sure how too?

SesameFever

Reaction score
I'm looking for the "What's The Number?" song tracks 11. and 12. I want the actual track and not the audio from the videos.
I'm also needing some of the Halloween songs from the videos. Yes I mean the audio from the videos. Here is what I'm looking for.

Making Pumpkin Faces - One Minute and Six Seconds (Not the whole 1 and 23 seconds)
Hello, Halloween! - One Minute and 29 Seconds (Not the whole 1 and 44 seconds)
It's Halloween - One Minute and 12 seconds (Not the whole 1 and 28 seconds)
Cookie Monster Nosh - 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds (Not the whole 2 and 35 seconds)
i get mr rogers
Fever I might have the audio for the Mister Rogers Melody of the Wayne Brady and the SS muppets singing. I might need some help on helping you get it but not sure how too?
I can get you the What's The Number? songs that it how can I get Mister rogers meldey? https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/q/ycDxDNns924uj9DURo5g

little jerry

Reaction score
hi does anybody have rhythm by little jerry and the monotones? my absolute favorite by this band!!!!!!!

little jerry

Reaction score
thanks but does anybody have milk 1980's you know the one with the loud milk?