Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I asked this before, then later dismissed it, but I'm asking again, can anybody possible get just the audio of the framing segments from Bedtime/Sleepytime Stories and Songs?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you could send me a link for it in good quality i could rip it and cut it down to just the framing segments for you
I would have done that myself when people had good quality copies posted on YouTube. Hindsight is 20/20, lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a MUP3 of the Electric Mayhem's version of "Twist And Shout" from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? Please send it my way, thanks. :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: Does anybody also have "My Triangle Home" sung by Polly Darton from SST and the medley from "Bats: The Musical: from the Jason Alexander episode of Muppets Tonight? If so, please send 'em to me, thanks. :sing:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One last ditch request. I mean, I could do it myself with my VHS copy, but it's so old and worn out that the audio quality is really hissy and poor, which is why I'm asking here if anybody has a better quality copy or even the DVD version of it.

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
BTW: Does anybody also have the medley from "Bats: The Musical: from the Jason Alexander episode of Muppets Tonight? If so, please send 'em to me, thanks. :sing:
I can rip this in a little bit, just give me a minute.
Also anyone have a better version of The Great Muppet Caper soundtrack? My copy was presumibly ripped from the movie and tracks start in the middle of dialouge?? For example
Opening (end)
Gonzo: What a fantastic beg-
Hey a movie (begining)
Gonzo: -ntastic Beginning!