Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

SesameFever

Reaction score
I've got another long-shot, specific request, my apologies to anyone who finds it difficult to fulfil.

I'm looking for the single version of Little Jerry and the Monotones' "Sad". As far as I remember, that version doesn't have sound effects like the televised version does. At one point it was on YouTube but now I can't find it. Thanks in advance for your effort!
Here is the single version of "Sad" ripped from my own 45.:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y5hc79pq...uring Little Jerry And The Monotones.rar?dl=0

SesameFever

Reaction score
Good grief, you just keep 'em coming... you must have one of the most impressive collections of Muppet music... thanks a ton again for finding this!
yes but more Sesame Street than anything I am still missing A LOT of muppet music.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Looks like I lost some of my Muppet Beach Party songs when I got a new phone- would someone be willing to send me the album. I'm at the beach for the weekend and would love to listen to it!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, I'll send them to you Ari, just hope that I'm able to do so through gmail download. Be back in a couple shakes.
And just like that, it's been sent via sendspace.com to your addy Ari.
Boom baby! I'm back in business! :batty: :excited: :scary:

Last edited:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Sure, I'll send them to you Ari, just hope that I'm able to do so through gmail download. Be back in a couple shakes.
And just like that, it's been sent via sendspace.com to your addy Ari.
Boom baby! I'm back in business! :batty: :excited: :scary:
You are the best!! Could you send it to my gmail? I'll PM you!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
UGH! I just lost more than half of my music collection! I had to get a virus removed from my computer and it wiped a heap of my files. Can somebody help me out?

I need The Great Muppet Caper soundtrack and the Muppet Show albums.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UGH! I just lost more than half of my music collection! I had to get a virus removed from my computer and it wiped a heap of my files. Can somebody help me out?

I need The Great Muppet Caper soundtrack and the Muppet Show albums.

Can send you the soundtrack for TGMC, just need an address to send the download link to during the upload process.