Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

DarthLarry

Reaction score
didn't see this thread already...

does anyone have the MP3 of "You Don't Want My Love" by the Country Trio from the Kaye Ballard episode of the Muppet Show?

i'd also love any song by rowlf.

thanks!
brian :sympathy:

http://darthlarry.blogspot.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have "Let Me Be Your Song," "Listen to Convincing John," "Pukka, Pukka, Pukka Squeetily Boink," and "Dixie Wailin'"?

If you're looking for MP3's to trade PM me and I'll give you my list, if not my e-mail is ryguy102390@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Ryan
theprawncracker

Neros Urameshi

Reaction score
Special Announcement

I have a special announcement to everyone.

I HAVE FINALLY GOT THE MP3S OF THE MUPPETS' WIZARD OF OZ SONGS!!! :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Neros Urameshi said:
I have a special announcement to everyone.

I HAVE FINALLY GOT THE MP3S OF THE MUPPETS' WIZARD OF OZ SONGS!!! :smile:
GOOD.

Neros Urameshi

Reaction score
Thank you.

Now all I need is the lyrics of all the lyrics Muppets' Wizard of Oz songs. And I need the lyrics of The Witch is In the House of both versions. One: From the soundtrack. And two: From the movie.

balana

Reaction score
Hey guys, been away for a couple months and figured I'd stop in again. Got a few requests I've never had fulfilled that are (I think) all off the Sesame Road album.

Born To Add (Bruce Stringbean)
I Wish I Had A Friend To Play With Me (Bert)
Barn In The U.S.A. (Bruce Stringbean)
I Want to Hold Your Ear
ZZ Blues
It's Just a Rock (But I Like It Fine) (Big Bird)
Hey Food (Cookie Monster)

I think there's more off it that I don't have, so if anybody has the full album give me a holler. I've got a pretty decent-sized list to trade, some of which I know I've posted around in the forums before, though I've got it e-mailable too. Thanks!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Um, I've got a few mP3's. But they are really nothing special. I'd just like to get "Six String Orestra" and "Simon Smith and his Amazing Dancing Bear" especially. Perhaps also "I'm Going Back There Someday"

PM me if you'd like to trade with me.

Frogster

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Um, I've got a few mP3's. But they are really nothing special. I'd just like to get "Six String Orestra" and "Simon Smith and his Amazing Dancing Bear" especially. Perhaps also "I'm Going Back There Someday"

PM me if you'd like to trade with me.
I have all three of those songs... email me at lucasbervin@yahoo.com and I'll send you some songs you're lookin for.

Frogster

Reaction score
Amicus said:
Hey Balana, I have all of the songs you requested if you're interested I'd definately like to do a trade; what do you have?
Also/ I have new, sealed, "A Celebration of Jim Henson" on CD. This is extremely rare! I was going to put it on ebay but would like to offer it to someone here first. Let me know.
What songs are on it? :confused: