Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Kevy Nova

Reaction score
Bro, you don't have to leave, just wait until SesameFever comes into the thread. If that user hasn't replied by Monday, LMK and I'll send you the songs from that album then.
Of course, I was just making a bad joke. Thanks, I appreciate it! I'll keep my eye on this thread and hope they show up, I've been looking for those three CDs for so long! I have just about everything else I used to have.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kevy Nova. Unfortunately I woun't be able to send you the album I have of Joe Raposo's Songs from Sesame Street because my gmail is weak and apparently isn't able to handle the workload of multiple attached files onto a message any more.

Sorry to have to fail you like this, hope Sesame Fever comes back and can help you then.

Kevy Nova

Reaction score
Hi Kevy Nova. Unfortunately I woun't be able to send you the album I have of Joe Raposo's Songs from Sesame Street because my gmail is weak and apparently isn't able to handle the workload of multiple attached files onto a message any more.

Sorry to have to fail you like this, hope Sesame Fever comes back and can help you then.
Thanks for trying. Hopefully someone has it. I really miss those CDs.