Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Allahandria said:
I at least have "our world" and am scouring my hard drive for more. Want it/them?
Well I was going to be getting them from anytimepally but I would like the Bunny Rabbit and Christmas Toy songs. Can I request those?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Does anyone have either of the following songs from The Muppet Show they can send me?

Hugga Wugga (You Are My Sunshine)
Windmills of My Mind

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker ~ I've Got Rythm & Jingle Bell Rock Sent

Erine81981 ~ Emmet Otter songs are on their way

Sylinde Bren ~ Hugga Wugga is coming to you now

ENJOY! :big_grin:

~randall
(anytimepally)

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
Sylinde Bren ~ Hugga Wugga is coming to you now
Hmm... Unfortunately, I haven't received it in my email inbox yet... Did you send it to KPrydeX@aol.com ?

Beauregard said:
Does anyoenhave, "When Love is Gone"? And can they send it to moi, at Beauregard97@gmail.com
Which version are you looking for; the Martina McBride or Belle film version?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Hmm... Unfortunately, I haven't received it in my email inbox yet... Did you send it to KPrydeX@aol.com ?

yes, that's where i sent it.. and then i just sent it again without the attachment .. if you still haven't received it, let me know and I'll try sending it again (with the attachment that time :smile: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:

Which version are you looking for; the Martina McBride or Belle film version?
The Belle film one.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
The Belle film one.
I'll have it to you very soon!

anytimepally said:
yes, that's where i sent it.. and then i just sent it again without the attachment .. if you still haven't received it, let me know and I'll try sending it again (with the attachment that time :smile: )
I got it, this time. Thanks! :big_grin:

Phamos818

Reaction score
does anyone have an mp3 of "me and my llama" from sesame street? that **** song is stuck in my head all the time! i don't have many to trade, but let me know and we can try to work something out.

naranca

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a specific muppets song, and that's basically why I registered here. It would be very nice if I were a member of the community, because I'm a sort of a fan too. However, I don't think I'll be able to stick around.

This is what I am looking for: the alternative snails' rock-band's song that goes like this:

"I'm slow, so slow, I'll never be fast,
Wherever I go, I always come last.
My shell is my cell..."

Does anyone happen to have this and be willing to give away?! The thing is that couple of my best friends have been singing that to me while doing our homework for the whole 5 years in uni. I am really going to miss that and have been looking for it on the internet for a couple of years at least, never having any luck with it.

Since I'm a n00b here, I can trade some other non-muppet songs if you like, you'd get a collection list via PM or e-mail.

Very very greatfull,

naranca