Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Lydia the Tatooed lady
Old fashioned love song (with Paul Williams)
To Morrow
Searchin'
Inchworm (with Charles Aznavour)
Thank God I'm a country boy (with Jim Nabors)
Pure Imagination (Ben Vereen)

And any of the MuppetVision 3*d instrumentals, except for Movin' Right Along.
I'll post a list of what I have for trade, soon hopefully.
I have a full list now of my mp3's I can trade, but it's quite long. Shall I post it?
:smirk:

InnerChild

Reaction score
Good evening, everyone.
I've been searching high & low for a copy of "One Fine Face" w/ Ernie & Elmo. It was released on both The Best of Elmo and Platinum All Time Favorites CDs. And, of course the county libraries can't locate the sole copy of Elmo they have.

I've exhausted all my usual sources (well, except Usenet & IRC), but I did come across this forum/thread in my search. So I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

edit: Have a quick question. The LP of "People In Your Neighborhood" I own only has the jobs of firefighter & postman. I could have sworn I remembered a version with more careers from my childhood, so I checked thru a Sesame Street songbook I had and found that it listed almost ten more verses. Does there exist a longer recording or just the one I already have.

Erine81981

Reaction score
InnerChild said:
Good evening, everyone.

I've been searching high & low for a copy of "One Fine Face" w/ Ernie & Elmo. It was released on both The Best of Elmo and Platinum All Time Favorites CDs. And, of course the county libraries can't locate the sole copy of Elmo they have.

I've exhausted all my usual sources (well, except Usenet & IRC), but I did come across this forum/thread in my search. So I'm hoping someone here can help me out.
I have it ready to go just need your email.

InnerChild

Reaction score
Wow, Erine81981 that was faast; I was still editing my first post. Sent you PM. Thanks in advance.

Orange Oscar

Reaction score
Erine81981, the Happy birthday files won't play beacuse it said they are "protected". Is there any way that you can un-protect them, or if you can't just send the rest of the birthday songs and i'll wil try to fix them.

These are the "birthday song" that you sent to me

and i'm working on your song that you qanted from me.