Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Caitlyn, sent you the majority of the songs, will send the last ones tomorrow. Please LMK if you got everything okay. Thanks. :sing: :flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Caitlyn, sent you the last few songs on your list. Didn't know which version of Wild Thing you wanted, so I sent both. Again, please LMK if everything works for you. :big_grin: :cool: :halo:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Anyone have the Placido Flamingo "Peligro" opera?
i have peligro--where should i send it?

anyone have any version of somebody come and play

really im looking for the one from the boston pops
i don't have the evening at pops version--i would love it too if anyone has any of the songs from that special. but i do have 8 other versions if you want one or more of those, sung by: raposo, kids, ernie, elmo & whoopi goldberg, elmo & rosita, suzie kabluzi, the play with me sesame theme version, and a version with lines sung by elmo, suzie kabluzi, ernie, and snuffy.

i have a request, too. looking back over the thread, would somebody send me:
Things Are Always Changing - Hoots the Owl
Things Change - Natalie Portman

i'll pm you my e-mail. thanks! :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
StreetScenes, I already sent Drtooth "Peligro".

PS, I can get you "Things Are Walways Changing" when I get home, but do you want it with all the diolouge before and after the song or just the song?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i don't have the evening at pops version--i would love it too if anyone has any of the songs from that special. but i do have 8 other versions if you want one or more of those, sung by: raposo, kids, ernie, elmo & whoopi goldberg, elmo & rosita, suzie kabluzi, the play with me sesame theme version, and a version with lines sung by elmo, suzie kabluzi, ernie, and snuffy.)
My Email is Spiritman1229@aol.com...i would love the other somebody come and play versions

StreetScenes

Reaction score
StreetScenes, I already sent Drtooth "Peligro".

PS, I can get you "Things Are Walways Changing" when I get home, but do you want it with all the diolouge before and after the song or just the song?
thanks! doesn't matter--whatever's easiest.

gonzoguy4

Reaction score
My Friend U

hi all! can anyone help me pleease? Does anyone remember the song "My Friend U" ? ive been trying to find it everywhere on the web, either a clip or even better a video or recording of the song. Please if theres anyone out there who can help me, id very much appreciate it! thanks guys! :concern:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can anyone get me "Feeling Good/Feeling Bad"? The one I have is quite bad and it skips around a lot.