Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have "Rubber Band Man" or whatever its called from The Muppet Show... I wanna say it was from the Lynda Carter episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that song is indeed from the Linda Carter TMS ep. :big_grin:

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Could somebody send me:

The Rat Scat from MTM
The Muppets Go to the Movies
Finale: The Magic Store where Kermit sings "I noticed you're watching too"... for some reason the official audio release has Fozzie sining it.
and/or
Just One Person from The Best of Elmo

My e-mail is werres4anothrday@aim.com. Thanks in advance!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Could somebody send me:

Finale: The Magic Store where Kermit sings "I noticed you're watching too"... for some reason the official audio release has Fozzie sining it.
\My e-mail is werres4anothrday@aim.com. Thanks in advance!
I've never heard of the Fozzie's version of "The Magic Store." Which released was it that had Fozzie's version. I have the Muppet Movie and it has Kermit starting off with the song. I'll get you the version your talking about but i wouldn't mind hearing the version your talking about.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I've never heard of the Fozzie's version of "The Magic Store." Which released was it that had Fozzie's version. I have the Muppet Movie and it has Kermit starting off with the song. I'll get you the version your talking about but i wouldn't mind hearing the version your talking about.
I think, Kyle, what she's talking about is Fozzie only singing the line, "I've noticed you're watching too." Which he does on the version included in The Muppet Show: Music Mayhem and More CD... he might on the regular TMM LP too. I'll have to check.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I'm in need of some Christopher Cerf songs. Wet Paint, Barn in the USA and Rebel L are all on my short list, hope I can get these ASAP. Thanks. :sing:

Quesal

Reaction score
I have a few Christopher Cerf songs. Wet Paint, Barn in the USA? yes! Rebel L? no. But I do have a lot of other Cerf tunes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great. Could you send those two to countcastle@gmail.com? Also, what other Cerf songs do you have? Please send the list with the songs, that way it'd be easier to pick and choose. Again, thanks.