One Way (Debbie Harrie)
Now You Has Jazz (Billy Crystal)
Phenomena (Sandra Bullock)
Firefly (Tony Bennett/Kermit)
I'll get you the rest Ed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Could I please have the original uncensored version of I Want A Monster To Be My Friend? Thanks. :batty:

HesMyKermy

Reaction score
He'll make me happy for wedding

I thought I was being silly for wanting this song for my wedding!

I am also hoping to be able to get an instrumental of this song...though I need guitar. My wedding is Renaissance theme, and there weren't pianos yet back then! :frown:

Can anyone help?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Welcome to the craziness here at Muppet Central. Um, are you looking for an instrumental version of the song? Or are you just looking for a copy of this song's sheet music? Also, there might not have been pianos back in Rennessance times, but it could be adapted for the harpsichord, it's closest time-period accurate ancestor/cousin.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
:batty:

HesMyKermy

Reaction score
wedding music

I'm looking for an instrumental recording of the song. I was going to have minstrels (and would need sheet music) but apparently there's a big SCA event that weekend, so all the local minstrels will be busy. Looks like I'm gonna have to go the stereo route. Very Renaissance, huh?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... That makes things clearer then. If you provide me with your email address, I can send you the song, along with the other three that make up the entire Manhattan Melodies finale. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty: