1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Well-Known Member

2. SesameFever

SesameFever Well-Known Member

Here is the single version of "Sad" ripped from my own 45.:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y5hc79pq...uring Little Jerry And The Monotones.rar?dl=0

3. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Well-Known Member

Good grief, you just keep 'em coming... you must have one of the most impressive collections of Muppet music... thanks a ton again for finding this!

4. SesameFever

yes but more Sesame Street than anything I am still missing A LOT of muppet music.

5. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Well-Known Member

Looks like I lost some of my Muppet Beach Party songs when I got a new phone- would someone be willing to send me the album. I'm at the beach for the weekend and would love to listen to it!!

6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Sure, I'll send them to you Ari, just hope that I'm able to do so through gmail download. Be back in a couple shakes.
    And just like that, it's been sent via sendspace.com to your addy Ari.
    Boom baby! I'm back in business! :batty: :excited: :scary:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    Muppetfan44 likes this.
  7. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Well-Known Member

You are the best!! Could you send it to my gmail? I'll PM you!

The Count likes this.
  8. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

UGH! I just lost more than half of my music collection! I had to get a virus removed from my computer and it wiped a heap of my files. Can somebody help me out?

I need The Great Muppet Caper soundtrack and the Muppet Show albums.

9. The Count

Can send you the soundtrack for TGMC, just need an address to send the download link to during the upload process.

10. SesameFever

The muppet show i cando tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
  11. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Does anybody have the "Jungle Boogie" mp3?

12. SesameFever

13. SesameFever

Here is The Great Muppet caper and The Muppet Show: https://www.sendspace.com/file/xqccix

JimAndFrank likes this.
  14. The Count

Anyone have a MUP3 of the dramatic reading of A Pirate's Life For Me done by :confused: and :eek:?

15. MuppetMan28

MuppetMan28 Active Member

So I have not been in this post for a while but I still have a Mp3 of kermambo.
    I don't know if someone already posted the Mp3 but if you would like to have it, I will send it to you.

16. SesameFever

please send to ghostwriter_889@hotmail.com Thanks

17. SesameFever

anybody have a good quality copy of come into the garden from sesame street i have it but the quality is lousy thanks

18. MuppetMan28

MuppetMan28 Active Member

I have one with good quality, I will send it to your e-mail.

19. SesameFever

thanks i got it

20. SesameFever

I lost my Big Bird in China DVD moving. Can anybody send me The Phonex song from the end of the special??? Thanks.