Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have this but I'm not happy with the quality. Drop me your email and I'll upload if you still need it.
Hey Larxene i have a pretty good quality of this. I got it from someone who had the cassette version it turned out pretty good. Would you like it? And if so i'll send this copy to Steve too.

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey Larxene i have a pretty good quality of this. I got it from someone who had the cassette version it turned out pretty good. Would you like it? And if so i'll send this copy to Steve too.
Yeah could you drop that my way? :excited: Mine sounds muffled and my record isn't in great condition.

Prawny - I'll have requests up in a few minutes! :insatiable:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thank you SO much for the albums, Larxene! I've been looking for the Bob album for a long time, and you're right, it's AWESOME! Thanks a million! :excited:

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
You Would Be Saving My Fan-Hood!

Larxene,

I know this is a tall order... but your list is just so incredible, my music collection would be forever indebted to you!

I have :super: Super Grover, Ready for Action!

Would you please, please, PLEASE, send me:

Born to Add
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
Sing Along Travel Songs
Kermit Unpigged
Favorite Songs from Jim Henson

And the track of ‘The Happiest Street in the World’ from the Best of Sesame Street

Like I said, I know it’s a ton.... but your help would be totally awesome!

And a guy said please, how can you argue with that! :wisdom:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Can anyone here give me tips on how to convert my old tapes into MP3's? You guys seem like you would be the ones to ask! I have Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, and SS's Tenth Anniversary Album on Cassette tape (the former is in rather bad condition, the latter sounds pretty good). I also have this really strange workout tape with Big Bird; not sure why I would want to convert that to MP3 but someone here might want it. :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SesameStMuppets, I'd be willing to send you Kermit Unpigged and Born to Add for Super Grover Ready For Action. I'm sure Larxene could send you the rest. If you wanna make the trade, my e-mail's ryguy102390@hotmail.com. If not, I'll just send you the albums you want anyway. :wink: :smile: I'll PM you with links to the albums shortly.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Can anyone here give me tips on how to convert my old tapes into MP3's? You guys seem like you would be the ones to ask! I have Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, and SS's Tenth Anniversary Album on Cassette tape (the former is in rather bad condition, the latter sounds pretty good). I also have this really strange workout tape with Big Bird; not sure why I would want to convert that to MP3 but someone here might want it. :wink:
I did this once with my Born to Add Cassette. It was a while ago, but I can at least get you started.

If you have a tape player with outputs on the side, there's a wire that will hookup to your computer from that. I specifically had an old Mac laptop in the closet that had an input on the side, and if you open up Garage Band, it will let you input the songs directly from the tape player. I did it a little wrong, and ended up with audio only from the right side, but you'd have to be really dumb to do that one, so I wouldn't worry about it.

But if you don't have Garage Band, a wire, and input hole, I'm not quite sure how to go about it.

Larxene

Reaction score
Well now, it depends on the type of cassette player you have.