Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... If anyone could, I'd appreciate it if you could please send me all the songs from the Thanksgiving episode of Bear in the Big Blue House. Heard a couple of them here on MC Radio, which is why I know to ask for these, like "The First Thanksgiving" by Shadow.
Please LMK ASAP, need 'em to send on to a friend before Sunday. Thanks hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Maestro

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was wondering if maybe some one has (or someone has created) a sort of "Best of Sesame Street" compilation. While I have always loved the Muppets, I am just recently starting to collct thier music as I was just given an mp3 player.

If this sort of compilation exists, I would greatly appreciate if someone to get it to me. I don't have any unusual Muppet music I could trade (Just the major movie albums), but I do have some interesting video-game related albums if someone would like them in return.

As a side note, if a best of Bear compilation exists that would be nice too...

I realize that I'm probably asking for a lot being new and having very little to trade, but I'd appreciate even one song if someone is willing to give it to me.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello there Maestro,

Glad to hear another Muppet/SesameStreet music lover. Hope your enjoying your stay here at the most Zany Crazy place of all. The Muppet Central family.

But i hear you would enjoy a "Best of the Sesame Street" songs of all sorts. So here i'm going to let you know i do have alot of SS music. But could you give me a list of what you might be looking for?

They did come out with a record called "The Best of Sesame Street" and it has seveal of the older songs that have been around since the 60's of the show but didn't know if you wanted certain songs.

Also would you happen to have any Donkey Kong Contry music? If not that's fine. I'll still send you anything you want. Just let me know what you might would like in a "Best of the Sesame Street" folder and i'll send it to you soon as possible.

Oh and i'll need your email too.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, thanks for trying to send me the "A Sesame Street Christmas" CD, but sadly the files that I downloaded didn't play. :smirk: Could you possibly try sending them again? Thanks! :big_grin:

Rugby2007

Reaction score
Christmas Toy

I'm new here and don't have anything to trade, but I was looking for the songs from "The Christmas Toy". Thanks if anyone can help me.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Downloading "A Sesame Street Christmas" again right now, Larxene, I think it's working this time. :smile:

Does anyone have Elmo and Rosie O'Donnel singing "Do You Hear What I Hear"?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Was wondering if anyone has the songs from the Bear in the Big Blue House Thanksgiving episode. Also, I'm in need of Annie Get Your Gumbo from Sesame Street. If anybody has these, please contact me ASAP, thanks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, one more request. Does anyone have the "Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along" LP?

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just to let you know, I'm still here :smile: I've been worn pretty thin by the holiday though so if I take a bit to get back to you, don't worry!

Kyle - I got the files, thanks you oh so much :big_grin:

Maestro - Do you have any of the Fatal Frame OSTs? I've been looking all over for those. Any RockMan/MegaMan music? If you check the link in my siggy, you can take a look at my music LJ to see what I've already got.