Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
I might have the Days of the Week, lemme check and if I do, I'll send it your way.

Anyone have "Have You Ever Looked at a Paperclip" by Bert?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I might have the Days of the Week, lemme check and if I do, I'll send it your way.

Anyone have "Have You Ever Looked at a Paperclip" by Bert?
Sent!

EDIT

I also have the Muppet Babies singing "Keep your Cool"

Meeko

Reaction score
I am searching for "Everyone Matters" from a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie... I've been looking for some time now, but I can't find it .___.

Could someone please send it to me? *desperate* xD.

needshelp

Reaction score
Tick-Tock-Sick

Hey Henson fans. I'm working on a project for my music class, and I need some help from some pros. I'm looking for an MP3 of the Jim Henson song "Tick-Tock-Sick". I wanted to use it as an example of creative output that is experimentally sound, yet not rooted in an expressly experimental mindset.

If ANYONE has this MP3, could you please e-mail it to me at k04lj01@kzoo.edu? Or can you let me know where I can get a hold of it? Any help would be appreciated a ton!

Also, if anyone has the complete lyrics, I'd be open to that too!

best,
Lou

anytimepally

Reaction score
I am searching for "Everyone Matters" from a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie... I've been looking for some time now, but I can't find it .___.

Could someone please send it to me? *desperate* xD.
just need your e-mail :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Like I said, anybody got "Me And My 'Goyle"?

tgtbabw

Reaction score
Ray Charles's rendition of - It's not easy being green.

If anyone has the mp3 of Ray Charles singing "It's not easy being green" and would be kind enough to send it to me - I would be be forever grateful. I know its on his 1975 album Renaissance but I'm not finding it sold anywhere. My email address is tgtbabw@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll get more Mupet babies songs soon. So far I have "Check Me Out" from Pigerella and "Keep your Cool" from Air Conditioner at the end of the galaxy. I also have "little muppet Monsters" (not very good quality though)

I'm still looking for (if anyone has them)

The Album version of the Muppet Babies theme song and Watermelons and Cheese.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have songs from the Maria and Luis wedding episode(s) of Sesame Street (besides "What a Morning!")? :smirk: