Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
maniacal muppet - I think your e-mail inbox is full.

Randall - You sent the Dwayne Wayne version... if you could send Jerry's version, I'd be eternally grateful! :big_grin: (Or more so than I already am. :wink:)

anytimepally

Reaction score
Randall - You sent the Dwayne Wayne version... if you could send Jerry's version, I'd be eternally grateful! :big_grin: (Or more so than I already am. :wink:)
Dwayne Wayne is Jerry Nelson.. the only other version is Bud Luckey.. it's on the old school DVDs, but I haven't made an MP3 of it yet

dabauckham

Reaction score
Prawnie - thanks for "The Cat Came Back!" It's interesting how different this version is from the one I learned as a kid.... it's not even the same melody, but the words in the chorus are very similar.

My favorite verse as a kid (not on the Muppet Show version):

They took him to the shop where the meat was ground
Threw him in the hopper when the butcher wasn't around
The cat disappeared with a terrible shriek
All the town's meat tasted furry for a week

BUT...

The Cat Came Back the very next day, etc.

Gross, huh? Guess that's why I loved it. :smile:

Thanks again! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
If have the Bud Luckey's version of "Ladybug Picnic." Just let me know who wants it. But it might not be later on tonight. I'm having to shutdown the computer cause of lighting outside. So just let me know and i'll send them to you later.

anytimepally

Reaction score
If have the Bud Luckey's version of "Ladybug Picnic." Just let me know who wants it. But it might not be later on tonight. I'm having to shutdown the computer cause of lighting outside. So just let me know and i'll send them to you later.
I hate when lightning interupts my ability to use the computer :grouchy: .. but I'll take it since you're offering.. thanks!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Heh, it definitely wasn't your fault, Randall, I got nine e-mails to him before one bounced back. :stick_out_tongue: