Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have the whole record of "Perfect Harmony." (meaning in mp3 format) It's a fraggle product. And if anyone had the "A friend in Need" song from the "Inside Fraggle Rock" cassette tape on mp3 too. Here's my email. If anyone needs anything just let me know.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

mary jane

Reaction score
Oscar's lullaby

Do you know anyone who would have Oscar's Lullaby? It was GO TO SLEEP YOU LITTLE CREEP. We have been searching everywhere for it; it was on 33 1/3 rpm record. Mary Jane

anytimepally

Reaction score
mary jane said:
Do you know anyone who would have Oscar's Lullaby? It was GO TO SLEEP YOU LITTLE CREEP. We have been searching everywhere for it; it was on 33 1/3 rpm record. Mary Jane

I have this.. just let me know where to send it. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
prawncracker did you get the song ....also i was still wondering if anyone has ther version of somedy come and play with ernie,rainbow connection from the muppet show with debrah something, also zig zag dance from elmopalooza theres a few more but i cant thik im mostly looking for those at the moment

anytimepally

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer said:
prawncracker did you get the song ....also i was still wondering if anyone has ther version of somedy come and play with ernie,rainbow connection from the muppet show with debrah something, also zig zag dance from elmopalooza theres a few more but i cant thik im mostly looking for those at the moment

Ernie's Somebody Come & Play is on the way! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
Ernie's Somebody Come & Play is on the way! :smile:
Cool. Could I get that one too ATP. What are you looking for and I'll see what I have. I would love that song. :stick_out_tongue: