Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
matleo said:
that's great!!!! I'll start sending you some stuff now. I'll try to let you know what season it's from too or at least the episdoe.

I just sent you "Feelings' from the Diana Ross episdoe (Ityhink that's season 3) and Atom Bomb from Season 1.

Good Luck. This one is a real undertaking. I'll try to send you more each day

--Matt
anytimepally said:
I'm working on getting every song from Season 2 now.. I should be able to send them to you, but it'll be just a few episodes at a time. :sing:
Thanks so so much, to the both of you! I got the songs you've sent so far, and will be making an update very, very soon. Please, send more whenever you find some extra time to spare. I really appreciate - not to mention, need - the help. :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Thanks so so much, to the both of you! I got the songs you've sent so far, and will be making an update very, very soon. Please, send more whenever you find some extra time to spare. I really appreciate - not to mention, need - the help. :smile:

no sewat I just sent you three more songs. I'm kind of going through my files and just going down the line so I can keep track of what I've sent. Unfortunatly everythig I have is organized by chracter, so you can expect a lot of Electric Mayhem files for now.

B-Beaker
E-Electric Mayhem
F-Fozzie
G-Gonzo, etc.

I have about 25 EM songs from TMS so yeah you can expect just EM stuff from me for the next few days. if there are specific pieces you want/like, let me know and I'll get them out to you.

--Matt

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
matleo said:
I have about 25 EM songs from TMS so yeah you can expect just EM stuff from me for the next few days. if there are specific pieces you want/like, let me know and I'll get them out to you.

--Matt
I just got the latest handful of songs you sent me this morning - thanks! :big_grin: The Electric Mayhem rocks -- literally! And, I'm really not particularly choosy in what order I get TMS songs, as long as I get them; site updates make the world go 'round, LOL. :wink:

zeldazipple said:
Anyone have ' Moging Right Along .' TMM
Movin' Right Along can be found on my website, here. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
you're very welcome... I figure with as many Fraggle songs as I got from your website, it's the least I can do and more are on the way! .. one thing, though, because my episodes are all taped from TV, they have voiceovers over the closing theme (which would only be useful for the different Statler & Waldorf jokes), so I'm unable to get those. also, some of the MP3s I'm sending are skits rather than songs (like Vet's Hospital), because I think they work well as audio files.. I hope that's ok :smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
you're very welcome... I figure with as many Fraggle songs as I got from your website, it's the least I can do and more are on the way! .. one thing, though, because my episodes are all taped from TV, they have voiceovers over the closing theme (which would only be useful for the different Statler & Waldorf jokes), so I'm unable to get those. also, some of the MP3s I'm sending are skits rather than songs (like Vet's Hospital), because I think they work well as audio files.. I hope that's ok :smile:
No problem about the closing theme. :smile:

As for the skits, perfectly okay. I've been thinking of adding in those files as filler, something like I did with Muppet Musique's Jim Henson Hour section. :wink:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
anyone have some or all the songs from muppet classic theater...also the sing version from sesame street 20 and counting and dance myself to sleep celeb version...also im still looking for a duet version of kermit and glodie in 1981 of rainbow connection